chapter 34

It was a peaceful morning. Birds were singing , the sun was out. It was absolutely perfect.

"LISTEN YOU NAZI BITCHES , GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE" Scarlett yelled at the inquisitorial squad. They flinched back in fear of the angry brunette.

As mentioned before. It was a perfect morning to be alive.

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT HITLER WANTS SO GO AWAY".

"umbridge ordered us to come get you" malfoy spat with false confidence. He had four other members with him.

She sent him a killer glare in response before walking away. Goyle reached out to grab her but she spun around , grabbing his arm and twisting it behind his back , slamming him into the wall. "Next time I'll break it" she threatened before leaving.

Due to her lack of attending detention , class and following the rules umbridge had sent the inquisitorial squad to forcefully make her attend.

She clearly underestimated their fear of Scarlett.

*********

Harry made his way out of the boys dormitories and into the common room. Ron following close behind. The duo moved to sit on their favourite couch by the fire only to see it already occupied.

"Fuck , Scarlett how do you keep getting in here" Ron gasped in surprise. Scarlett was stretched out on the couch reading.

"Could you move over please" Harry asked not even phased by her sudden appearances anymore. She sat up giving him room before laying her head in his lap , resuming her earlier position.

"Where's Fred and George?" She asked , eyes not leaving her book.

"I dunno why" Ron answered , lifting her legs so he could sit down.

"We need to get stuff for our final prank this morning".

"But we have OWLs in three days" harry stated."are you sure about this if you get caught there's no telling what could happen".

Scarlett put her book down to look up at him. She leaned up to kiss him softly. "I'm sure" she answered cuddling more into his chest. " it's for the final prank of the school year anyway. Plus the last one working with Fred and George before they leave".

"So extra special then" harry said kissing her temple, wrapping an arm around her.

"Where's Hermione"

"Library" both boys answered.

"Been studying like mad lately" Ron commented , rolling his eyes. "Keeps trying to get us to as well".

" how's your yearbook going" harry asked trying to change the topic." Need any help".

"Nah" she waved it off." Its going fine , just need to add a few things".

They could hear people running down the stairs , making Scarlett sit up instantly to see who it was. "FRED , GEORGE we have to get the stuff for the thing" Scarlett said trying to be discrete.

"Then" Fred started

"Let's" George continued

"Go" they both finished.

Scarlett scrambled off the couch , giving harry a kiss goodbye. " bye bitches"

"We'll see you later in hell" Ron shouted back.

****************

"How the hell do we get this stuff in the school" Scarlett questioned.

"Dunno" Fred answered. "Can't use the tunnels there to small".