Tinder // Prompt

A dating service where matching is based on people's search histories. You're a serial killer and you're going on a date with a writer.

{ i. }

    "So, metaphorically," you narrow your eyes playfully, "if you were going to kill someone, how would you do it?" Your date looks at you with a smile.

    "Air shot between the toes, it'll look like a heart attack." You take a deep breath, your heartbeat accelerating. 

        "Fascinating."

{ ii. } 

    "So," your date asks, a slight blush on their cheeks, "if you were to hypothetically stab someone in the guts, how long do you think it would take for them to bleed?" You look back seriously.

    "Anywhere from two to thirty minutes." Your date looks flushed and scribbles it onto some paper.

{ iii. } 

    Your date (or significant other) begins to pull out their pad they were scribbling notes onto earlier. "It's new and unreleased and oh god, unedited, very unedited," your date laughs nervously, "but I'm not entirely sure it would work." You look at it closely, before smiling deviously and kissing your date on the hand.

    "One minute, love." 

    You come back and hope your date can't smell the blood on your clothes before sitting back down. "It works, love, you're doing great."

---

Cinder ♡