Anti-everything // Dialogue Prompt

"What the hell is wrong!" he exclaimed, "you were fine a minute ago!" She bit her lip, eyes crinkling as she held back her torrent of feelings hidden behind tired eyes.

    "I hate drinking coffee in the morning," she sighed, "I hate that place everybody goes. If something's fun I'll probably think it's boring." He raised an eyebrow.

    "So what's the problem?" She sighed, tears running down her cheeks while she fervently wiped them away.

    "I hate every second you're not with me. I hate when we have to say goodbye. You're the only one who makes me feel things 'cause I usually feel nothing inside." She watched his eyes widen a little before he shuffled closer.

    "I'm confused," he admitted, "I still don't get it. You sound like you're anti-everything a little." He laughed, the sound soft and joking. 

    "I am anti-everything," she whispered, his laughter instantly silenced, "anti-everything but you." 

---

As always, loves, genders may be reversed! I will be uploading another chapter as a makeup for yesterday. This is a song called "anti-everything" by lost kings so I hope you all enjoyed the fact that I made this into a dialogue prompt for you haha.

Cinder ♡