Thunderstorm

A peaceful with rainy nights, it's calming. Raining plus thunder, not good at all.

Jimin hates thunder. 

Today, he was left alone. All of his members having dinner at this new restaurant just 15 minutes away from their house. Jimin chose to stay at home to have some rest. 

That was 3 hours ago. 

The clock ticked to 10:00p.m. when he woke up from his sleep, feeling thirsty all of a sudden. He didn't bother to turn on the lights of the hallway as he entered the kitchen. Grabbing the milk carton from the fridge and a glass from the top shelf, a yawn escaped his lips as he poured the milk.

He jumped from his place when a roar of thunder with blinding lightning passed the kitchen window making him trembling in fear. The milk carton slipped from his hand from the shocked. 

His body is shaking. The milk long forgotten. Another blazing of lighting and the sound of storms from the kitchen window making his trembling worsened. 

The way to his room also didn't make his heart calm. He regretted not turning on the light before walking downstairs and he now stuck in the kitchen with rumbles of heavy rains, the blazing of lightning that seems to not stop and the sounds of thunder roaming the dark sky. All of which caused him to tremble in fear and tears.

'Tup' 

He projected a scream when the kitchen turned piecing dark. He hides himself under the countertop with tears accompany him. He was too scared to move, his body is shaking so much and he needs his members right by his side to comfort him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After paying for the bills with a package of meals for Jimin, they left the restaurant but was met with a heavy rains as they standing outside. 

They run all the way to their parked car with Jin on the driving seat. He had to drive slowly as the road are too blurry and slippery. Safety is a must. 

"I think Jimin is sleeping right now" Taehyung said, with his body shaking a little of the coldness. 

"Maybe, he said he tired before. He might be in deep slumber now" told Hobi.

They finally reached home. Almost reaching their door entrance, they hear screaming from the inside. 

After unlocking the door, Yoongi run first beating Jin who taking off his shoe and at the same time yelling at him. With the dark surrounding he try to switch on the light, but it was no use to it. He uses his phone flash, following the source of the sound. 

He heard sounds from the kitchen. "Jimin, where are you. Yoongi hyung is here" Jimin hearing the voice quickly crawled out from his hiding and jump on Yoongi arms, hugging him tightly. "H-hyung, ji-ji-min scare. Ji-min c-call h-hy-hyung, b-but hy-hyung not an-answer" he hugged the eldest tightly, trembling and sobbing. Yoongi whisper 'it's okay, hyung is hear now,' repeatedly on his ear, until Jimin calm down.

He brings the younger to the living room. He sits on the floor with Jimin to his lap. Jimin laid his head on the eldest chest, hearing Yoongi stable beating that calmed him. He's no longer crying, only soft sniffs and hiccups can be heard. Namjoon helping Jin putting the candles everywhere. Jin put 2 candles on the living room. 

Hoseok scooted closer to Yoongi and Jimin. He caressing the younger soft hair, cooing softly. The sound of another thunder made him cry again. His body is trembling. They hate to see him like this.

Jungkook suddenly stand up. He has an idea. He disappears to the hallway and come back 10 minutes later.

On his hand, a headphone, and an iPad. Jimin still crying and hugging Yoongi tightly when he feels something on his ears, leaving him in a confused mess. Suddenly, a sweet melody of "butterfly" entering his ears. The song makes him calm and relax. 

Listening to the song, he leaned even closer to the elder chest while closing his eyes. Yoongi pat his bum, swinging his body side to side. After about 30 minutes, soft snore was heard on the living room. 

Hobi help Yoongi taking out the headphone slowly from the younger head to avoid waking him up.

The light is back. Everyone finally notice how tired they are. Seeing someone in deep sleep on someone chest, they had to be as quiet as possible to not cooing out loud at Jimin state. His cheek becoming more squishy, lips in pouty shape. 

Jungkook volunteer to lifted the sleeping Jimin from Yoongi to his room. He carefully put the eldest to the bed. He can feel the melting of his weakened heart as he saw Jimin snuggling more to the blanket. A peck on the head and a good night, he walked to the door when he hear a whimper. "Don't leave me alone. I'm scared" he saw Jimin sit up, brushing his knuckles on his eyes, as he stopped his tears from falling.

He sound childish but he really need someone to cuddle him to sleep. 

Jungkook sit beside him, hugging him and calming him with soft whisper. "I won't go away. Sleep" 

"Can Kookie sleep with me?" How can he say no when Jimin looking at him with glassy eyes and pouty lips. "Okay sweetheart. I will sleep with you". They cuddle till both of them asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

On the living room. They all in various positions. Some are lying on the floor, some leaning against on the couch/armchairs.

"How lucky is Jungkook. He's cuddling with Jimin 'cause he asked him to" Hobi said, sounding disappointed. 

Not long after, they heard a voice from the kitchen. "What? Jimin sleep with Jungkook? Wae? I should be the one cuddling him" and a sound of Yoongi running to Jimin's room.

Everyone at the living room just 'tch' at the elder.

"Yoongi becoming a soft mess when it comes to our Jimin. Tch" Namjoon says, with a sly smile on his face.

"Aren't we all the same?" Hobi state. 

Yep. Jimin really making them a softy mess. He already wrap them in his tiny little fingers and there's nothing they can do about it.

***
It's the second time I edited this part. I find some of it quite weird (the writing I mean) so I try to changes some of the paragraphs to sentences/words that hopefully understandable.

FYI, I recently made a ko-fi account. If you think this story is good, you can tip me at 👉https://ko-fi.com/hanamichelle98 (can also refer to my bio). Thank you😊