Why Bother?

Why is he here again?

Ouh 

Because he's slacking in his dance move- his manager told him. 

He knows how late the time is yet he can't seem to stop practicing. 

The poisons his manager carve on his head can't seem to go away. The rational part of him know all of the words aren't true yet the insecure him believing it. Thus, here what it brought him.

While others deeply asleep, Jimin sneaked out of the dorm to their company's dance studio to sharpen his dance moves. Unfortunate of him, someone notices his absence.

~

Hoseok jolt up to a creek sounds of their door room opened, and thus he with blurry eyes looking to the door to only see a silhouette of Jimin with what it seems like a backpack walking out of the door. 

Rubbing the sleepiness away, he tilted to the already empty bed to confirm what he saw. His frown deepened, where were Jimin going? Slowly he dropped his feet of their carpeted floor and walked out of the room for 1)drinking and 2)searching for Jimin.

Luck isn't on his side. After drinking plain water, he searched the man to all spaces of their dorm, and yet not even his head were seen.

Recalling the previous event occurs just four hours ago (cuz it's currently 1:00 am) at the studio, he know now where to search for him, thanks to his sharp mind.

He didn't bother to bring his phone nor changing his pyjamas as he grabbed Jin's car keys and drove off to Bighit. 

~

His body already showing its symptoms of drowsiness and tiredness yet he still keep on dancing.

Until at one point, he accidentally trip on his own feet and fall onto their studio's floor. His moan of pain dissolved with the loud sounds of their newest song blared on the speaker. 

He grit his teeth as he tries to masked the pain away yet it was unbearable for him. The door abruptly opened with a shocked Hoseok on the door entrances. Jimin can only stare at the eldest with wide eyes and a little whimpers.

Hoseok was even more shocked as he saw the position of the younger left feet. He can only utter 'oh my god!' repeatedly as he quickly stroll towards the sitting Jimin. 

He checked his phone only to face palm, he forgot his phone were left at his lamp table. 

Being a scaredy cat he is, he tries to muster his panic as Jimin are more important to him. All anger  and words to nagging the boy disappeared and it change with worry quickly.

"Jimin.. oh my god! Okay, calm down... your phone baby?" Jimin pout his lips to the speaker and yet again Hoseok facepalm himself. 'Of course it's there,' and hurriedly grab the phone and dialing Jin number.

"Hyung.. I'm.. ahh... I'm fine.. don't.. bother.. call.. Jin hyung.." Hoseok didn't even bother following his request as he searches for maybe a cold pack or a pack of ice, or anything to decrease the pain. 

Jimin blaming himself. If he can dance better, he won't slipped late at night to practice, he won't slipped down and hurt his feet, he won't bother Hoseok and lastly Hoseok won't bother Jin, that's he thought as one by one tears trickle to his cheeks, a small whimpers and moans of pain can't be unheard by Hoseok as he rushed to Jimin after ending the call as quick as possible.

"Hey, Jimin... don't cry.. shush... now," Hoseok take a deep relief breath, he can't get himself panicking too. He's the eldest here for fuck sake. 

"...now, I'm gonna pick you up and to the car. We're going to the hospital okay? Shush... don't apologise, accidents happen and I'm not even feel bothered.." Hoseok shush him before he even utter an apology words. 

Hoseok lift him bridal style and brought him to his car, not even bothered to shut the studio lamps and door as his main focus now of his younger brother. 

He never drive with fast speeding, yet not even 10 minutes from the studio, they're now at the hospital, signing the admission paper and Hoseok now sitting outside of the hospital bench while waiting to be called by the doctor who currently checking up Jimin.

From afar, he can see silhouettes of Seokjin and Namjoon running toward him.

"Where is he?" What Jin asked as soon as he closed to Hoseok. Namjoon find a sit next to him as he too waiting for the answer.

"Inside, checked by the doctors. I'm now waiting for the result.." Hoseok answer with lack of emotion in him. The night totally exhausted him to hell- not because of Jimin, it's because of him being panicked and worrying too much.

"What he even doing late at night, dancing alone? Aish,"  Jin despite his mouth can't stop nagging, he actually worried of Jimin health. 

"We let him explain it, but maybe not now... unless he opens his mouth by himself.." Hoseok shrug as his eyes keep on looking to the locked door. 

After about 50 minutes, the doctor came out.

"He sprinkled his left foot. For now, he can't do any heavy activities for three months until the feet getting better.. who's the main guardian of Mr. Park Jimin?" Seokjin stood forward and raise his hand. 

"Can we talk for a moment?" Jin nod, but was interrupted by impatient Hoseok "Can we see him?" After the doctor told them Jimin room number, Namjoon and Hoseok stride to the room. 

As he opened the door wide, he saw a bright smile welcoming him from the inside.

Jimin did tell others what's happening without even being asked, and by that night, their new manager were fired from being their manager. Although some protests of Jimin saying what the person said were true, the three try it best to correct him.

Now, the three watch with soft heart as they watch Jimin sleeping peacefully on the bed. Namjoon did text the others. Either they read it or not is not his problem, as long as Jimin is safe from toxic people and from worse injury. 

At least they get three weeks day off to take care of Jimin thought. Besides, they can't wait to babying the sleeping angels.

**edited**

FYI, I recently made a ko-fi account. If you think this story is good, you can tip me at 👉https://ko-fi.com/hanamichelle98 (can also refer to my bio). Thank you😊