Anpanman (Part 1)

(Hoho...)

"Who's going with me?"

Today is Jimin's day to do grocery shopping unfortunately. Everyone either playing with their phones, watching some old movie on the television, lying with lost mind on the couch or carpet, and sleeping (in Yoongi case, pretend to). His frown deepen before sighing softly. With the long list written by Jin, he can't go to the store without someone with him.

"I will come with you. I'm so bored right now there's nothing much I can do," Tae said as he walked to the upstairs and taking his sweater (gucci dude).

They both shout "we're going," as they receiving 'hum(s)' and a small lazy waves from the others.

Walking on the street with Taehyung, they both either laughing, playing around while chasing each other until they arrived at the market. Jimin pull the cart while Taehyung read the list, finding the items they asked to buy.

Jimin is searching for chicken sausage when he feels someone's watching him. He looked everywhere but none seems to give him a weird vibes. He just shrug it off and continue the search.

"Chim, tada" looking at the said voice, he just shook his head seeing as of what Taehyung are bringing. Snacks, a whole types of snacks, hugs with both hands, while smiling widely. He just dump the snacks, leaving Jimin in blank face. He slapped the back of the younger head and turn the wheel to the meat section. "Aww" Taehyung grimace in pain while rubbing the back of his head.

As they were done picking all of the items, they waited on the line. Tae excused himself and wait at the outside, seeing of how long the line is. Jimin just nod and moving forward following the movement of the line.

His sense tingling again. He feel like being watched again. He looked everywhere, but nothing's weird he can catch of, seeing how crowded the place are. 'There's so many people in just a small market' he thought with a sigh escaping his mouth as he watches a cashier scanning the items of the person in front of him.

As the cashier scanning the items, that's when he saw the person watching him from the outside through the transparent glass. He broke the eye contact as he feel the goosebumps from the back of his neck.

"Sir, sir," the cashier flick her fingers on his face, forcing him to look back at her, mumbling sorry. He paid, taking the groceries with Taehyung help, and rush to exit.

"Hey, you okay? You seem in a rush," Tae ask. He just shrugged and said nothing. Tae knew he's lying, they've been friends for almost 9 years (plus on high school) to know something is definitely wrong but he let it go, for now.

Jimin keep on glancing to the back. The guy from the store following them and he urge Taehyung to walk faster, making the youngest confuse more.

"Jimin, is something wrong?" Tae asked, panic this time. He can see the elder eyes that are full of fear. He doesn't need his friend's voice to tell him everything, he almost know what happen. Taehyung took a glance too to their backs, and his suspicions were right this whole time.

From the market, he knew and feel how suspicious the guy was. He even saw him looking at what seems like someone else, but now he knows the target. It's them, or mostly, Jimin.

"Let's go Chim. Hurry up" they both quicken their path, obviously bumping everyone and everything along the way. Tae look at the back again, seeing the guy still following them. He wishes to call the guys or the cops, but with his hand full of groceries, there's nothing he can do.

It's almost 8pm. Why there's little people walking around? To make it more suspicious and scary, the road is mostly empty on their way to their house.