An Unexpected Vacation (and Lost)

"Don't get lost, especially you Jimin," Jimin just ignored the warning. He was too excited for this journey route, a journey to explore Disneyland thing. 

"I won't get lose Jin-hyung. I'm old already and I won't just wandered alone without at least a person with me, k? Don't worry too much hyung.. you should worry more of Taehyung who's always distracted by anything, even a fly," Taehyung hit him in the head upon hearing his best friend.

"Jimin nor Taehyung, don't get lost. Even if we apart, go straight away to our car. Remember?" The 95z nod their head like an obedient puppy as they finally arrived.

"Ok, me and Namjoon, Yoongi and Jungkook and for the last team, Hoseok with the 95z. Hoseok, you're the eldest of the three so take care of them, okay?" Jin said as he checked his face on the tinted window of their rental cars.

"Yes hyung, just let's go already. We might be late as the three maknae seems to get more restless as soon as we arrived," Hoseok pointed to the three maknae who were jumping up and down, Jimin with her mouth wide upon in awe.

"Whatever, kookie, minnie, taetae, come here.." the three run towards the said hyung.

"Kookie, don't go far away from Yoongi. Minnie and Taehyung, always hold hands and stay as close as possible to Hoseok.. are the three of you even listening?" The three nod absentmindedly as their eyes wander to the huge place.

They finally entered the places they anticipated the most.

+

[2 hours later]

"I'm not gonna lose I said, I'm a big boy I said.. where are they?" Jimin is now in a verge to cry. The story was like this:

1 hour ago- 

Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok just walked away from the shops. They bought three headband each for themselves. 

Their plan was just like this, "After riding a roller coaster, we will go to that haunted mansion you guys anticipating so much..then, we find the others, okay?" They just went to the two places, it so simple right?

Planning it was simple, handling two men with mentality of two on your hands are not so simple.

They regressed as soon as they saw a giant kumamon displayed outside of the kumamon stall shop. They both almost simultaneously regress to a really young age, 2. Not that Hoseok minded but, they are at the public, a freaking public with plushies scattered around, cute little things displayed on every stall, and not to forget, various types of sweets were selling. Seeing the two puppy doe eyes looking at him abrupting his inner thought that made him go "fuck it,".

Only the mistake they do were, 1) forgot to remind the others (hoseok responsibility) 2) Hoseok shouldn't get too distracted with the height of the roller coaster they're going to ride on and, 3) a 2-year-old Jimin losing his touch contacted of his hyung as he wandered further from the pack to follow this random guy with dinosaur (who even wear that.. oh well.. ).

Just as Taehyung tugged his bottom shirt to tell him, and as he finished watching the up and down of the roller coaster, he finally realised they're missing another member of their pack, Jimin.

Jimin went too far from their pack. After the dinosaur suddenly missing from his eyes (he thought the dinosaur was doing a magic) he finally called for Hoseok. Sadly, not a Hoseok answered his call, not even others were insight.

[Present time]

Jimin force himself to be big after knowing he was actually missing from his own pack. He just wandered everywhere. To shout his members name, he was too shy.