Bruise and Care

Jimin wake up abruptly from his sleep with an unknown reason. Rubbing his eyes to get rid of sleepiness, his eyes travel to the deep sleeping Hoseok besides his bed, his limbs sprawl in different directions. 

'Krok'

Glancing to his alarm clock, the time strike to 6:05a.m. which was too early for him as today supposed to be their off day, unfortunately his rumbling stomach against him to sleep again.

With a sigh he slipped out from his comfortable bed and stretching all of his limbs. He strides to the kitchen with a big yawn escaped his lips. 

It's still too early thus no one was awake except him. He straight away aim for the instant ramen on their food bucket, ready to prepare for his speedy ramen. 

(Skip after boiling ramen)

He carefully lifted the hot pot to the countertop and sighed in relief as he safely landed the pot on the table. After pulling out the strawberry milk carton from the fridge, he then went for a glass. 

Unfortunately for his short height, he can't get the glass which were placed on the top shelf by Seokjin. He muttered curse words to his hyung and also himself for not tall enough. 

He searched for a stool that he and Yoongi normally used but nowhere to be seen. After going back and forth from their store room to the kitchen for a single stool, he finally give up and use their chair to get the glass.

After much difficulty, he beam in happiness as he touch the glass. Carefully pulling it out of the top shelf, he with shaky legs stepped down from the chair. 

Before his feet even reach the floor, he was startled with a sudden honk of cars from the outside. His feet slipped from where it was supposed to land and his butt meet the floor with an ugly thud. The glass slipped from his hand and to the floor with a loud splash, scattered besides him.

Seokjin who lazily walked to his kitchen were startled by the honk of the car from the outside. What makes him gasps loudly is when he heard sounds from his kitchen. 

He suddenly feel fresh as he ran towards his kitchen only to meet with an ugly sight. 

"Oh God, Jimin! What happened?" He approached a sitting Jimin carefully avoiding the pieces.

"I'm sorry for the c-cup .. I was sta-startled wi-with the honk that- AW!" 

"Jimin, wha- where did it hurt??!" Jin checked to all parts of his body, worried for any scars from the discarded glass to an ugly bruises. 

Jimin feel an immense pain in his right ankle while accidentally moved the feet. Glassy eyes was what meet with Jin eyes as he cooed to calmed Jimin down. 

Glancing to the untouched ramen on the table, he pity the boy more. 

"Morning hyu- Oh shit! What the fuck is going on here??" 

Jin shot a glare to Yoongi who stood there with a dumbfounded look as he glanced to the mess, warning him of the use of bad words, especially in front of the maknae line.

"Can you stand up, Jimin?" He was met with a shake of the head from Jimin and a soft sniffs. He help Jimin to the couch and asked Yoongi to clean the mess with a whine from the grumpy kitten.

-

"He was lucky it's just a bruise. It will go away after a week. Avoid doing heavy chores for this week or else it will get worse," 

Seokjin and Namjoon thanked their personal doctor before Namjoon walked him out of their house. Jin sit next to Jimin who from the first he was checked up been silent.

"I just wanna get the glass, why it is that difficult?" Jin heart broken when he hears the words from Jimin. 

"I'm sorry. Hyung shouldn't put glasses a place where you can't reach, this is my fault I know," Jin brought Jimin to a hug and pat his back, rocking him slightly. A pout still on Jimin face as he yet to get what he wanted from the first hour he woke up hungry. All he gets is a minor bruise on his right ankle and a broken glass. He hides his head on Jin's neck further, inhaling Jin natural body scents to calm him.

"Breakfast is done," they broke the hug and smile softly towards each other. Jin then helped Jimin to walk to their kitchen and push him softly to his chair with him beside Jimin.

He nods to Yoongi who smiling widely as he get an appreciation from the eldest for doing a small yet meaningful things, making breakfast meal.

They eat peacefully with Jin occasionally feed Jimin.

"It's partly your fault hyung that Jimin fall," 

The other chuckling in amusement to Jungkook sudden remark with Jin playfully rolled his eyes although all of it is true. 

"Yah, don't be respectful to Jin hyung," Jungkook lift up both of his arms in a surrender manners although all it just to humor an angry Jimin which aren't scared at all for him. 

Jimin satisfies with it turn back to Jin hyung with bright smile and open his mouth side for Jin to feed to which the eldest obliged.

It's the last day of their utensils on the highest shelves as from that day onward, all was put on the lowest shelves for the shortest member's advantages.

Fully edited because I don't like the previous one..

FYI, I recently made a ko-fi account. If you think this story is good, you can tip me at 👉https://ko-fi.com/hanamichelle98 (can also refer to my bio). Thank you😊