Little Cupcake

It's a fine day where Jin is in a good mood, a very good mood that he, out of all people bringing his brothers to eat outside. 

They are now at one of the best cake shops in Seoul (because Yoongi suddenly craving for Chocolate cake). The inside is filled with variety of cakes with various tastes, from the biggest cake ever to the smallest cupcake.  

When BTS going together as seven, nothing is calm. There is no definition of peace and calm when they're at one shop. Even the workers and the manager just shake their heads off while smiling amusedly at how chaotic BTS are.

The maknae line do it again. Just because of a strawberry cupcake (limited edition, only one left), the three arguing like there's no other flavours left.

Jin the mother, who took notice of the argument that becoming more heated, take a step forward and interfering them. 

For Jin, it's just a cupcake but for the maknae lines, their lives defend on that one cupcake (overdramatic much? Nah..). 

Jimin being an angel, he had to step backward and let Jungkook have the cupcake. His pout gone unnoticeable by the two maknae (Taehyung whining to Jin about how unfair Jungkook is) and Jin who had to calm the second youngest from making any chaos. 

Yoongi who notice this whispering to Hoseok who at that time standing beside him. Hoseok, while his eyes on the four, nodding with fond smile on his face. 

They have a plan now. A plan to cheer up the sad angel.

~

"Aish Jungkook-ah.. stop being a show off.. I hate you," Taehyung whined to the arrogant Jungkook (who openly eating his cupcake). Besides him a quiet Jimin sitting while ears plugged with earphones on both sides. He averted his eyes to the busy streets with yellow sky accompany their journey.

He knows he should just act fine with it, he's a man for god sake yet he can't help to almost whimpering for the loss of having strawberry cupcakes to Jungkook. He's actually craving of that cupcake flavour yet he doesn't want to voice it out. 

He can just get it for himself later, that's what he said to himself.

Upon arriving, everyone except Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin go straight to their room, Jin too tired from driving and handling their youngest brothers. Well, the others just plain lazy.

Jimin is sitting on the dining table. His pouting still prominent, he can't help but regret himself of being too lenient to his youngest. But, he's an angel, an angel should be good to others. 

He didn't notice Hoseok and Yoongi entering the kitchen, and they both taking out the ingredients from the fridge.

Only a tap of his shoulder broke him from his deep thought. Looking upward, there he saw an angelic smile. 

"I heard someone wants to eat strawberry cupcake," Yoongi said as he organized the ingredients on the kitchen counter. 

Jimin look down as he nodded timidly to Yoongi. He didn't see the exchange fond smile from both his hyung as he once again on his own mind. 

"So, to celebrate a day where Jimin always an angel to all of his members, both of your hyungs will make a strawberry cupcake just for you.." He didn't hear all of the sentence except for the 'strawberry cupcake' that make him jolt upward. 

"Cupcake? Strawberry flavour? Hyung will make it, just for me?" Jimin point to himself, eyes already glint with pure happiness as he looks to both of his favourite hyungs.

"Yes, specially made for my obedient and kind soul of our Jiminie.." Hoseok peck his temple while brushing his fluffy pink hair. A tint of pink hue on Jimin cheeks is enough to cause them a heart attack, not that they gonna admit it out loud anyway.

And yep, the journey of making a strawberry cupcake just for Jimin is in progress. Although Jimin want to help (a sweet angel he is), he was forbidden from helping them. 

Of course, they can't say no for too long to a puppy doe eyes that Jimin displayed to them. Thus, he was put into a designing task, designing and colouring the cupcakes with icing.

Two painfully hours waiting for the cupcake, a ding sound from the oven made the only excited Jimin rushing to opened it only to be stopped by a chuckling Hoseok. 

"Tada.." Yoongi put the tray of cupcakes on the kitchen counter. Jimin facial expressions were enough to make the two proud. "Okay, now it's your turn.." Hoseok said to a very excited Jimin who's holding an icing. 

With the help of Hoseok, they finally manage to coloured the cupcakes. "Let's put this in a fridge.. wait for 10 minutes... then, you can eat it.." Yoongi wink to Jimin as he bringing the tray inside the fridge.

Jimin who can't help but to wait for his strawberry cupcakes, waiting at the kitchen table while face focused to the closed fridge.

"Thank you, Hobi hyung and Suga hyung... " he bowed slightly to the eldest men who almost went off the kitchen.

"Anything for our favourite dongsaeng.." Hobi said as he chuckling in amusement while Yoongi brushing his hand onto the younger hair.

As his phone alarm blaring, he ran to the fridge, opened it and taking out the tray of cupcakes. He can't stop himself from smiling though. After arguing with his two members, his sadness over the strawberry cake, and now his two brothers kindness, he finally get to eat the cupcake.

Although the cupcake mainly for him, he still share thought. That's how angelic Jimin is. 

Even Hoseok and Yoongi watching him with fondness and a proud smile as they watch Jimin sharing the cupcake not only to them both, even to the others.

**edited**

**finally... hahaha .. I didn't proofread it.. I apologize for my mistake.**

FYI, I recently made a ko-fi account. If you think this story is good, you can tip me at 👉https://ko-fi.com/hanamichelle98 (can also refer to my bio). Thank you😊