Pizza Time Accident (Part 3)

Beep beep beep...

Taehyung's sitting on a bench outside of the ER waiting patiently for Jimin's. Jungkook was on his side, his whole body shaking as he's biting his nails, a habit when he's nervous or scared.

The others were late to come as they need to do something before heading to the hospital, which one thing of course, having a serious talk with the manager of the restaurant that went in just now.

Tap tap tap..

Sounds of fast walk/running heard and on the two sight, Jin kneel in front of them.

"Jimin's still inside,"

Taehyung can just form a nod to answer the hyung question. He was too tired to form a long ass respond when they are in such a situation.

The door was open as the six of them stand up and attacked the doctor with multiple questions.

"Your friends in a stable condition. Luckily the gun didn't get too close to his heart. You guys can visit him after an hour,"

After the doctor left, they all drop to the floor, all sigh in relief and some thanks God for having Jimin in their life.

~~~~

Jimin eyes feel heavy. The sounds of beeping was cause him to open his eyes slowly. As soon as he opened it, he close it back as the brightness of the light hurt his eyes. 

Looking around, he gets the situation of himself at the hospital but the sight of his members were nowhere to be seen. 

As he remembered the things happening, he start to panic, the thought of his friends also hurt cross his mind.

The door of his room was open and a nurse was seen entering the room.

"Mr Park, you're awake. I will call the doctor for you,"

"Where's my friends? Are they alright?" 

He tries to sit up but his chest feel heavy like a ton of stone embedded in his chest. The nurse rushed to him preventing him from moving too much.

"I will call them. Don't move too much, Mr"

Jin and the rest just came back from the hospital cafeteria when they saw a nurse rushed to them.

"Mr Kim, Sir, Mr Park's awake. He's searching for you in his room.." 

With that said, they all run to Jimin's room with nurse trail behind.

Opening the door, they saw a doctor checking a lying Jimin on the bed. 

Jimin, seeing his members inside the room, start calling their names,

"Jin hyung, guys.." 

They all rush to his side, Jin on his left, the others either on the edge of the bed.

"Mr Park, you're lucky the bullet didn't get too close to your heart. Everything's turn okay. If there's no problem, within several days, you can go home. I need one of you to follow me, I need to speak with you,"

Namjoon, a responsible leader he is, follow the doctor to the outside.

"You guys okay?" 

Jimin tried to sit with difficulty with the help of Jin. He look to all of their face that were unharm and he sighed in relief.

"It should be the other way round. How are you now, Jiminie? Still hurt?" 

Yoongi took a sit on the chairs provide, holding Jimin's hand onto his large hand and kiss the back of it. 

"A little hurt but I'm fine. As long as you guys okay, I'm okay," 

The angelic Jimin he is, giving them the most sincere smile although he's in pain. 

"You scared us Jiminie. If anything happen to you, I.. I will never for-forgive my-myself.."

Jin, remembering the sacrifice Jimin made to save him, he can't help but to choke in guilty. He burst into tears thinking about the bad things that might happen if Jimin can't be saved.

He then feel fingers wiping his tears then his face cupped to face the injured boy.

"Don't blame yourself hyung. I'm the one should be apologizing. If not because of me, all of us won't be in trouble," 

Jimin keep his head low. Then, remembering Taehyung almost got him in caught, he called to his twin buddy. Tae didn't surprised at all hearing his twin calling him. He sits besides Jimin and quick to pull himself to hug.

"Don't make something crazy like that Taetae. I can't live if something happens to you," Jimin mumble onto the crook of Tae's neck, his finger playing Tae's sweater.

"Jiminie, I will do anything for you. We are soul mates, a twin buddy, we will do whatever for our safety. That's our promise remember?" 

Tae look to the others asking for help. 

"Jimin, no matter what, we are family and family will do whatever to protect their loved one. Don't be too guilty and put all this to your blame. This thing is not your fault. Blame it to that big shit guys who's a pain in the ass and now rotten to death in jails,"

Jimin crack a laugh when he saw Jin smashing Yoongi's back that made the second eldest form a pout. 

Namjoon, who's joining them for almost 10 minute bug in.

"Doctor told me that you can go home tomorrow. Doctor also prescribed me some medicine for you to take home tomorrow. So, for now, let's enjoy ourselves and maybe watch something or....what you wanna do Jimin?"

They all look to the main person on the bed. They almost vocally cooed to the boy face when he thinking deeply with his chubby point finger under his chin.

"...erm... let's... SLEEP TOGETHER,"

They all laugh in disbelief and some even shook his head but no one dares denying the demand.

Thus, here they are, sleeping together, Tae and Jungkook the same bed with Jimin, Namjoon and Jin sleeping on the mate their manager brought, as Yoongi and Hoseok sleeping together at the couch provided.

Even the nurse and the doctor didn't disturb the group's cute view.

**edited**

**the end**

FYI, I recently made a ko-fi account. If you think this story is good, you can tip me at 👉https://ko-fi.com/hanamichelle98 (can also refer to my bio). Thank you😊