Surprise Party Gone Wrong

Jimin wake up in a good mood. Today is his birthday and he wished for a better day for himself.

After checking his Twitter feeds, he walked off to the bathroom with a yawn escaped his mouth. After brushing his teeth and washing his face, he slowly walk out of the room without waking up the sleeping Hoseok to the kitchen.

It's still too early for them and coincidentally today is their day off which give Jimin another thing to appreciate. After taking out ingredients from the fridge, he opted to start cooking for his members.

(le skip after making breakfast meals...)

"Wow, Jimin-ssi, looks delicious," Jungkook lick his upper lip as he saw various breakfast meal prepared by Jimin, his stomach suddenly grumbling in anticipation. He can't wait to taste some.

Jimin greet him and ask him to take a seat while he prepares the drinks but then stop when he realised something. "It's hyung to you, brat," Jungkook smile teasingly to which Jimin return the gesture by sticking his tongue playfully to the youngest. 

One by one the other members waking up and to the kitchen. Jin went to Jimin and patted his shoulder in a grateful gesture. "It's a great day when someone else make you foods rather than yourself normally. Thanks Jimin," 

"No problem, Jin hyung," Jimin return the gesture by squeezing his hands softly before Jin return to his seat on Jimin's left side. 

Their morning day went on normally with laughter, chitchat, and the sounds of them munching their foods. 

"So dear Jiminie, why with the sudden meals? Is there anything you wanna share?" 

All of them averted their gaze to Jimin who's still eating with food filled his both cheeks making it more plum than it normally is making him more cuter. Before he even start speaking, Jin gave him a warning look that makes him swallow the food and smile sheepishly to the eldest.

"Take a guess," Jimin said, low-key wish for his members to say it, and wish him for his birthday. 

"Err... Jams day?" Jimin giggles to Yoongi sudden weird answer making the others to roar with laughter. Jimin shake his head while giggling. 

"Independence Day?" 

"Why would it be on October? Seriously Joon," Namjoon just shrug and continue eating his food. 

"Tell us Jimin-ah or else there will be more absurd answers from the others," Taehyung and Jungkook nod to Hoseok word. They had to coo internally as a pout formed onto Jimin's lip. 

"Seriously, you guys don't know?" He whined as he stab the meat furiously with a fork. His pout deepen as he receives a blank look from his members.

"Today is my birthday," his voice becoming smaller as he explains to them. He was more disappointed when he receives a simple 'oh,' from his members. He just lost his appetite for that. 

"I'll just go to my room," Jin tries to call his name but he didn't bother to look back as he hurriedly to his room and lock his room. He slid into his covet as one by one drop of tears wet his cheeks and the pillow. He can't believe his members didn't remembering the most important date of his life, and what's worse, he didn't receive some thoughtful wish from them. He don't want their gifts, he just want to get appreciation from his members. He cried until he tired himself and falling asleep, remnants of tears visible on his cheeks.