-

Hello...

I know I'm on hiatus for this fanfic for so long, I'm sorry.

The writer blocks really got me there. I can't even function, my head gone blank. I'll post something soon. I don't know when will that soon come so just wait a bit.

Is it okay if I rant something here?

I'm starting in 3, 2, 1~

Earlier, I saw a post on Facebook timelines. The content kinda disturbing but fun to others. It was posted on a Jimin bts ARMY group.

The content are like this,

"Do you hate them? (Which the picture are of blackpink)

Then we can't be friends... We can be bestfriends (with laugh emoji and shit..)"

My first thought is,

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, BITCH?

You don't like them, you hate them so much, then keep it for yourselves.

I mean, not all ARMY are like this. Some immature ARMY really making our fandom name's dirty, ya know? Being an idiot by making such stupid post. I get it you hate blackpink, but duh not all ARMY toxic like you so why brought your stupidity to the group??

Not only they're making a joke on Blackpink, there are other idol's names mentioned but I won't say much.

This action really tick me off. I'm not a blink, I admit it but I love blackpink and I do love their songs. I don't like txt although they are of the same company but I'm not going everywhere spread the hates to other people because that's wrong...

To these ARMY, whoever you are, that find something like this (posting hate post on ARMY group) fun and shit, you guys better stop it right now.

You guys will gone mad if other fandom making jokes of our boys, right? You guys gonna spread the hates thrown by other fandom of our boys to the group and yet you do the same thing. Isn't that make us the same as them?

Please, ARMY, spread loves, not hates. If there's some immature fans from other fandom that's always and will do making fun of bts, just ignore them. We're doing the same to their idols which makes us the same level as them.

And please ARMY, yes, our fandom are the most known fan club alongside the the world most popular Korean idol group, bts but that shouldn't make us being an arrogant shit. You're clowning other idols/fandoms, you are not a real ARMY.

I know my ranting going somewhere else but I'm pissed off because of that topic.

You know what makes me pissed off the most, some girl ARMY called me plastic just because I said I adore blackpink, especially Jennie. Do me stanning Jennie from Blackpink making me less an ARMY? I Don't think so...

As a conclusion, ARMY, please when you wanna do something, either it about BTS, or other idol groups, think thoroughly.

Remember, BTS aren't the only kpop group that are exist in this world, you know? BTS teaches us to spread loves, not haters so listen their advise. Is it hard to follow?

Done membawang...