I'll Always There by Your Side

A second day of world tour at Newark...

Achoo..

Achoo..

'Sniff'..

Achoo...

That certain worrying noise coming from a certain man. He was holding one hand a phone and another a sheet of tissue with a box of tissue box on his lap. This is the second box and it's on the brink to be emptying.

"Hey, are you sure you okay?" Jungkook who just passed by, asking the boy umpteenth times. 

"I'm fine, just a small cold... I think," Jimin slurred, he took another tissue sheet and blow his blocked nose.

"Hey, if you can't make it, tell me or hyung... don't overwork yourself," Jungkook kneel and put his hands on the boy's calf.

"Noooooo... I'm okay.. it won't get that hard," Jimin smile to a worrying boy on his front. 

Jungkook know there's nothing to be said to the stubborn brat thus he just nodded timidly. He then walked away but not before patting his shoulder softly.

The truth is, Jimin feel how tense and sore his muscles are even being patted lightly by Jungkook. His headache seems to not go away even after consuming two pills of painkiller. Up till now, he had emptying 4 bottles of mineral water (the big one) and it just made him running to the washroom several times.

"Hey little guy.. don't overworked yourself little buddy.. " Namjoon advises, love shown on his glittering eyes as he watches his favourite dongsaeng standing (more like swaying left and right) besides him.

"I know hyung-ah.. lets just concentrate on this show," Namjoon didn't say anything, he just wrap his arms on the boy shoulder but wince slightly of his heated body temperature that getting worse from the first he hugged him today. 

Namjoon signal the others to keep an eye on his little child without Jimin noticing. The others, some nodding of understanding, some giving thumbs up and some with pity face.

"5 minute.." the director reminded before going somewhere.

"Guys, gather up," Namjoon commanded and the remaining five walk slowly to him.

"Guys, just do your best. Make ARMY proud. Don't overwork yourself... fighting!" Namjoon last advised before moving onstage. They even shout their significant slogan before a minute moving on stage.

Jungkook watch from afar Jimin who was now talking with an excited Taehyung. He prayed to all the almighty above, he hopes his favourite hyung health won't get that bad when on perform.

+

Only two songs, they can see the change on Jimin. Luckily, their director told them before, that for this concert, they won't have to dance harder and just enjoy it.

Jimin thought his headache will lessen but he thought wrong. His nose even feel more stuffy and his lung feel cramped. A stubborn boy he is, giving his all to thousands ARMY and the feel to make his parents and his members proud what made him hold out from his killing cold.

A rest of five minutes. Stuffs crowded the sick boy. His face so pale as if blood been suck off from his body. Jungkook and Namjoon watch as the stuffs keep on wiping his face with cold water, one massaging his neck.

The others already has tears in their eyes. 

They were shocked when Jimin suddenly jerk forward and spewed everything he was eaten today. The members panic more as a stuff run somewhere else then come back with another water bottle and their doctor. 

Jin took a brave walk as he slowly patted his back, Jimin still spewing on their backstage floor.

"Hyung, no more.. no more.." he jerk forward again only to throw out nothing. His eyes already in a brink of tears. 

Jungkook find his sitting spot next to the sick boy and wrap his arms on the back, whispering soft calming words onto Jimin ear.

They unfortunately had to continue their remain songs, living Jimin behind with stuffs accompany him. He was now being help to lay on their couch restroom. 

Namjoon explain as simple as possible to the confused ARMY. Jungkook can't wait for this concert to end. Not that he loves ARMY, he just can't stay still after knowing one of his members lying sick on the backstage restroom couch, alone.

+

2 long hours, their concert ended well. Just after their body disappear from the crowded view, they're  running full speed to their restroom.

There they saw a Jimin sleeping peacefully on the long couch, cool fever patch on his forehead, a string of vital cord was attached to the boy arms with bag of H2O hang on the metal rod.

Jungkook waste no time to kneel beside the sick boy. His eyes glisten with tears. So does the others. 

Jimin slowly opened his eyes and there he saw six head looking down onto him. His stomach suddenly feeling weird thus he, who had little energy left, spew everything on his shirt. 

Jungkook quickly change his head, making him spewed on his black t-shirt. Jungkook don't mind all of this, he just wants his hyung to be as healthy as before.

After 15 minutes jerking and thrown up nothing but water, he was helped by Jin to change his already soiled shirt. Jungkook also changed himself.

After 1 hour of sleep, Jimin finally woken up only to find out he's already laying on his shared hotel rooms with Yoongi.

Looking somewhere else, he saw all of his members splatters either his side. His movement caused Jungkook to slipped off from his 10 minute slumber. 

He look upward to only see a smiling angel, with a hinge of cool fever on his forehead.

"Hi, hyung," he slurred, his hand found its way to run the sleepiness of his swollen eyes. 

"Go to sleep, Jungkook," he patted the boys head softly before Jungkook nod and drop his head on Jimin lap and fall asleep right there, before he whispered,

"Hyung, no matter what happens, I'll always there by your side," 

*done...*

**edited**

F

YI, I recently made a ko-fi account. If you think this story is good, you can tip me at 👉https://ko-fi.com/hanamichelle98 (can also refer to my bio). Thank you😊