chpt 2

Taehyung's Pov

I woke up because of the alarm clock I looked down to see that my bed was still neatly made and that I had a leather jacket on me.

I looked over at the sleeping body of Jungkook and he was still asleep. I got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I took off all my clothes and hopped in the shower letting the hot water hit my sunkissed skin.

I walked out after 15 minutes and put a towle to cover my male part. I walked out of the bathroom and I came face to face with a blushing Jungkook.

Jk
"Please put on some clothes."

Tae
" Why we are both boys. "

Jk
" S-still please. "

Tae
" Dont get mad at me but are you gay?"

Jk
" N-no "

Tae
"Okay whatever. "

He just stormed off I feel bad. After he was kind enough to lend me his jacket for warmth. I quickly got dressed and quickly went to go find him.

Tae
" Hey your supose to stay by me for two months so stay with me would you. "

Jk
" Just shutup would you. I would rather die than stay with a guy that is just trying to find new friends. Its annoying. "

Tae
" W-well I am s-sorry you feel like that g-goodbye. "

I was pissed I want the emo kid to know that he does not have the right to talk to me like that.

I wanted to punch something, I was so upset that he would be that mean. I walked away nit wanting to deal with his bs. Then my wrist was grabbed.

Jk
" Hey I am very sorry. "

Tae
" Why should you, your right I am only looking for new people to treat like dust. "

Jk
" N-no I was just upset okay and I souldn't have put the blame on you. "

Tae
" Fine "

I turned around and tried to walk again but got stopped when Jungkook hugged me. I blushed a little anf tried to push him away.

Jk
" Please forgive me, i am just nit used to people wanting to be my friend or at least try. "

Tae
It's okay now can I have a direct answer are you gay?. "

Jk
" Just a little but I don't know. "

Tae
" Oh okay. "

I heard the bell ring and I quickly grabbed Jungkook's hand and ran to our class. We made it on time before class started.

Jungkook's Pov

I can't beleive I hugged TaehyungI feel so weird. I hate hugs so why did I hug him. I can't beleive I am going to do this

Jungkook
" D-do you want to go shopping with me Taehyung. "

Shit I studdered why me.

Tae
" Why "

Jk
" Because you are too colorful and if I want to hang around you I want you to wear dark colors."

Tae
" So you don't like my style?"

Jk
" I doo... But I want you to wear dark colors please. "

Tae
" Fine whatever."

Class is over now I am putting my stuff in my locker and waiting for Taehyung. I found him and dragged him to the store with me.

He looked around because he did nit like the dark colors. He frowned and continued to look around. I looked around and found some styles that fit his style.

he tried all of them on and I swear I was drooling which was a bad thing I did not want Taehyung to know

he tried all of them on and I swear I was drooling which was a bad thing I did not want Taehyung to know. I loved the chocker on the last outfit he put on.

I had Taehyung follow me so we could pay for them. He followed behind me because he did not want to look for anymore black clothes.

I smiled and we went back to the dorm. I opened the door and put the bags down. I sighed and layed down on my bed.  Taehyung looked at me then sighed. "Can I still keep my gucci." he said with puppy dog eyes.

I sighed and shook my head yes. I took out my work and began to do it. Until Taehyung grabbed my work and wrote down every single answer like he was in prodigy.

He smiled and put all the papers on thr table and layed back down on his bed. I starred at the problems and the new prodigy like answers and looked at Taehyung * maybe he is not that bad. * I thought to myself.

I put the math homework back in my folder and put all my stuff away I saw how Taehyung was once again curled up into a small little ball with goosebumps. I smiled and put my jacket over him.

I left the room and got pinned into the locker by someone. I whimpered out.

" Shutup you useless peice of shit. "

( from author Nim pay close attention to this line this line will actually be in another story that I am making the book emo and another story I'm working on will connect together so pay attention to the line you'll see it in another book. )

Jk

" Please leave him alone Jackson your being mean."

Jackson

" B-but Hyung why he was trying to flirt with my girlfriend."

Jk

" Just stop. "

Jackson

" Fine. "

So his name is Jackson, wait who is talking. I could not see the face of the person who was saving me. Oh well I stood up and walked away like nothing happened. I walked back to the dorm and decided to just fall asleep and forget about what happened today.

Hello I hope you liked this book. Please comment your thoughs and ideas.

-Love
Auther-nim

P.S
I love you guys.