chpt 6

No ones pov

The bus finally stopped Jungkok happy to be able to finally get off the bus. After everyone was off the bus two camp Councils had Jungkook and Taehyung follow them to their new camp cabin.

 After everyone was off the bus two camp Councils had Jungkook and Taehyung follow them to their new camp cabin

Jungkook smiled and took the top bunk. Taehyung rolled his eyes and smiled at Jungkook's cuteness. The camp counselors smiled and left the two boys alone. Jungkook groaned and sat on the edge of the bed and smiled.

Tae
" Are you that excited Kookie. "

Jk
" Hmmm.... Oh yeah I am I never been camping before so this is so much fun. "

Tae
" You also seemed to like that little kiss I gave you. "

Jk
" I um uh did not "

Jungkook lightly blushed and got up from the bed and walked around the room to get to the kitchen.

Jungkook looked through the cabinets and began to stuff his face with snacks

Jungkook looked through the cabinets and began to stuff his face with snacks. Taehyung watched Jungkook eat Taehyung thought Jungkook looked like a bunny with stuffed cheeks. Jungkook glared at Taehyung and walked back inside the bedroom.

Jungkook quickly took his clothes out of his bag but then jumped when Taehyung wrapped his arms around his waist.

Jk
" T-tae what are you doing. "

Tae
" I am hugging you babe."

Jk
" Please dont ever call me that again."

Tae
" Why not babe. "

Jk
" T-that is b-because. "

Jungkook blushed a lot. He sighed and just let Taehyung hug his waist. Until he began to feel a wet slimy trail going  down his neck. "Mmmnnnngggg. " Jungkook moaned out and blushed at the feeling. That he was reciving. Taehyung smirked against Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook's legs began to get weak and fell on the bed with Taehyung on top of him. Jungkook flinched with every little light touch Taehyung did to him.

But then they heard a knock on the door. Taehyung bit Jungkook's neck hard causeing Jungkook to moan out loudly. Taehyung got off of Jungkook and sat on the couch that was by the edge of the room.

Jimin walked in and smiled at the two of them and jumped on the bed.

Jimin
" Hey Jungkook why did you make that noise just now. "

Jk
" I hurt myself and I didn't have time to react. "

Jimin
" Oh okay, anyway guess what we have the cabin right next door. So do our other friends Jin and Namjoon. "

Jk
" Cool "

JM
" Anyway I came in here to tell you we have to go to the camp fire. "

Jk
"Really, TaeTae come one. "

Tae
" I am coming I have a problem to fix first. "

Jungkook smiled and followed Jimin out of the big cabin and went to Jimin cabin to get Yoongi their room was huge and pretty as well.

Yoongi was sleeping on the bed and then was awoken by Jimin jumping onto Yoongi's crotch. Yoongi groaned out and Jimin luaghed a little at Yoongi's painful state. Yoongi woke up completely and pushed Jimin off of him.

Yoongi smirked and walked up to Jungkook and smiled come on "small fry." Yoongi smiled and walked away quickly.

Jk
" I am not a small fry."

Jimin
" Well you are smaller that me."

Jk
" Shut up you meanie. "

Taehyung quickly went to the bathroom to take care of his little budlge that happened when he bit Jungkook. After two minutes of thinking of Jungkook sucking him off he released his climax.

He quickly left and walked to the campfire.