chpt 24

No ones pov

Taehyung and Jungkook arrived back at his place as they both exited out of the car Jungkook open the back seat for little Yeontan as he used to little Leggs to hop out.

Jungkook without a little laugh and picked up the little dog and took them inside and put them back down on the floor as he ran around the house happily.

Taehyung then grab jungkook's hand and dragged him into his own room Jungkook look at taehyung and raised an eyebrow. " do you need something or want anything?" Jungkook asked and taehyung quickly pushed Jungkook on the bed and hovered on top of him. " you is the something I need and you are going to give it to me" taehyung said and dove in, to kiss Jungkook on the lips. Jungkook blushed and whimpered as he kissed taehyung back. The kiss shared compassion and love proving to both boys that they both did love each other. And then they heard Yeontan barking at the door as there were a few knocks that followed. Taehyung growled and quickly got off with Jungkook and opened up the front door.

Taehyung open the door and was surprised to see Jin and namjoon. Jungkook soon came out of the bedroom as well and then saw Jin and namjoon too. He was a little nervous and shy to say hi because he was afraid that they would be mean just like jimin was earlier.

That is until Jin came up to Jungkook and gave him a huge hug the biggest hug that he has ever received from him. Jungkook felt safe in The Broad arms of Jin. He giggled as Jen gave him little tickles to his sides.

You could practically hear taehyung's glares of anger towards Jin. Namjoon let out a little chuckle and pulled jin towards him kissing his cheek in the process. Jungkook let out a small gasp and squealed like a little schoolgirl.

" OMG you two are together oh my gosh when did that happen I am so happy for you wait does that mean you yoongi jimin and hoseok are together?" Jungkook spoke out quickly making the other three boys look at him in utter confusion. Then all three boys laughed it off in ruffle jungkook's hair. Jungkook blood out of small whine and slept their hands off his head.

The three boys left once again and taehyung picked up Jungkook and held him Bridal Style Jungkook let out a little whine and blushed.

Hello everyone I am so sorry for having this book on hold but I will be officially updating it now again so I hope you guys like this short filler chapter thanks