chpt 12

Taehyung Pov

I am pissed, every time I ever get a chance to be with Jungkook my moment get inturupted by someone. I hate it, I also hate that Jungkook is also really close to Jimin and not me. I walked up to Jungkook and grabbed his hand and dragged him away from the rest of the group. He tried to get free but I did not allow him to. He followed close behind me and we both walked into our cabin and I made sure to lock the door.

I pushed Jungkook on the bed and hovered on top of him. All he did wqs look away he did not want to look at me, so I grabbd his chin and made him look at me. He blushed began to stutter out.

Jk
" T-tae-h-hyung w-we need t-to go back to the g-group."

Tae
" NO not until I am done."

I said with dominance in my voice making Jungkook pipe up and stay quiet. I then slowly but not to slowly took off Jungkook's shirt and began to attack his neck with hickey's. Jungkook moaned out not being able to hold in his moans.

Jk
" T-taeaaahhh, s-stop, it f-f-feels so s-strange."

Tae
" I know you like it baby."

Jk
" Tae-aaaahhhhhmmmmmnnnnnngggg

Jungkook tried to hide his moans by biting his hand. I smiled and looked at him with lots of love and continued to bite and suck his skin. I then unbuckled his pants and slowly pulled them down along with his boxers. He then gasped and quickly tried to hide his already obvious hardend member. He had small little goosebumps on his porcelain skin.

I grabbed his hands and put them above his head and began to suck and lick his chest and stomach. His breath hitched each time I got close to his nipples. He moaned out louder than earlier and I smirked against his skin. I then quickly attached my mouth to Jungkook's nipples. The moment I attached my lips on his nipple they hardend right away. * Damn they are so fucking sensitive.* I thought to myself as I sucked and bit hard on his nipple. He moaned out and bit his lower lip.

I smiled and kissed his lips with love, passion, and lust. I then stopped the only thing that connected our lips together was a small string of saliva. I then looked at his rock hard cock and poked it, making it shoot out lots of pre cum. I smiled and began to slowly pump it up and down.

Jk
" Uuuaaaahhhh, T-tae s-stop teasing."

Tae
" Calm down baby."

I smirked at what my little baby said. I then pumped is cock up and down a little faster then before and after 6th second of me pumping Jungkook came on my hand. I smirked and licked up his cum. He was completely red and out of breath. I then got a wonderful idea, I bent down and kitten licked his cock and he instantly became hard again. The moment I put the whole tip in my mouth he came in my mouth.

I swallowed the sweet thick substance and smirked once again, * Jungkook is so sensitive that I will be able to make him over simulate.* I thought in my head and just as I was about to put Jungkook's cock back inside my mouth there was a knock on the door. I groaned out and shouted out making poor Jungkookie flinch.

Tae
" WHAT...."

Counselor
" I dont mean to inturuped whatever your doing, but I told you earlier not to get anything on the sheets they are very hard to clean up. You can do it all you want when you are back home."

Tae
" But I want to..... What if I pay you for a new bed."

Counselor
" I mean as long as you dont make the room smell to bad."

Tae
" Thanks. Bye now"

Hello sorry for such a late update, i hope you guys like it bye

I love you all.