chpt 9

No ones pov

" Waaaaakkkkkkkeeeeee up everyone time for morning activities."

Jungkook and Taehyung quickly woke up Jungkook on top of Taehyung and Taehyung under Jungkook Taehyung smirked and flipped them over so that he was now on top.

Jungkook blushed and pushed Taehyung only to have Taehyung move down and kiss Jungkook on his lips and smile. Jungkook blushed even more and looked around anywhere but Taehyung. They both ended up getting dressed and walked outside of their cabin.

Oh how Jungkook wished he could feel taehyungs lips on his again. He blush just thinking about it. He was horrible. They ended up doing camp activities only for it to rain and the two had to go back to there cabin.

Jimin and Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin, and J-hope entered Taekooks cabin and began to play truth or dare.

Jin
" Okay Taehyung T or D"

Tae
" True, "

Jin
" Have you ever gotten an F."

Tae
" Yeah more than once. Jimin T or D."

Jimin
" Truth "

Tae
" Do you like someone."

Jimin
" I do."

Everyone looked at Jimin and he blushed and looked away.

Jimin
" Okay Jungkook T or D"

Jk
" I-I-I oh um I guess D-dare."

Jimin
" I dare you to have seven minutes in heaven with Taehyung."

Jk
" W-what......O-okay."

Jimin smirked and put the two boys in the closet and locked it. Jungkook a blushing mess while Taehyung thanked Jimin for giving Jungkook that dare.

Jungkook began to back up but finally could not back up anymore because of the small space in the closet. Taehyung then climbed on top of Jungkook and pulled down his shirt and made a big love bite on Jungkooks skin. Jungkook had to bite his hand so he wouldnt make any weird noises.

Taehyung continued to suck and bit kissing Jungkooks coller bone and chest. Slowly getting even closer to Jungkooks nipple. Taehyung was about to bite it but was interrupted by Jimin shouting.

Jimin
" 2 Minutes left."

Taehyung growled and quickly bit and sucked on Jungkooks nipple. making Jungkook bite his hand harder.

Jimin
" Times up be ready to present yourselves."

Jungkook blushed as Taehyung quickly covered his artwork up and fixed his hair and Jungkooks hair.

The door unlocked and Jimin looked disapointed to see the nothing happened. They went to sit back in the circle only for Taehyung to wink at Jimin. Jimin smiled and continued with the game.

Jk
" O-okay Jin T or D. "

Jin
" Dare."

Jk
" I dare you to kiss the air."

Yoongi
" Boo, kookie thats to weak you have to do it better than that. Let me help you."

Yoongi whispered into Jungkooks ear making Jungkook blush. Yoongi backed away and Jumgkook blushed and looked down before looking back at Jin.

Jk
" I dare you to shout outside " fuck me harder namjoon. Omg Daddy your so big."

Jin
" Such language for such an innocent boy like you but okay."

Jin walked out of the cabin getting wet

by the rain and shouting out.

Jin
" FUCK ME HARDER NAMJOON~ OMG YOUR SO BIG DADDY~."

Everyone laughed and then soon parted to finally get some sleep.

Here you go a short chapter for you all. Bye bye