chpt 14

No ones pov

It was time to go home, Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi, Taehyung and everyone else was on the bus heading home. People talked and messed around which annoyed Jungkook a little because of the noise is to much for his ears.

Taehyung smiled and brought Jungkook's head into his chest and put his hand over Jungkook's ear blocking out most of the noise. Jungkook smiled cutely at Taehyung making Taehyung smile back.

Jimin watch the too with love and wondered why Suga wasn't doing anything to him. He looked at Suga and Suga sighed, he grabbed Jimin's neck and pushed him down on his lap. Suga looked down at Jimin and frowned.

Suga
" sorry Jimin I dont really show love but I just....I dont know......I try....... I try to show.....That I love......You "

Jimin
" Your so strange, but that is what I like about you."

Jungkook fell asleep on taehyung's chest and blocked off any remaining noise. Taehyung smiled and moved strands of hair away from Jungkook's face.

After what seemed like hours on the bus they finally arrived at school and was ready to go back to the dorms. Jungkook woke up and streatched his limbs and waited for Taehyung to get of the bus. Taehyung then soon came off the bus and stood beside Jungkook the two walking off into their dorms.

Jungkook was exhusted but then remembered that he had to do something, but since Taehyung had to watch Jungkook, Jungkook had to go with Tae.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and smiled, Jungkook rolled his eyes and left the room and went to the mall. Jungkook wanted to lose Taehyung because he wanted to get something without Taehyung knowing.

Jungkook's Pov

It's been over a month, I just have to wait one more month and then I will be free from Taehyung. Yes I have been having fun with him, he has made me laugh and smile, but still.

I like him, yes don't get me wrong, I really do like him but come on, he tried to have sex with me, I dont even know anymore aaahahhhhhhh. I managed to get away from Taehyung now I am in a store filled with.....Junk. I looked over to the rings and looked at some of them.

I found one that was in a pair. It said love will alway find its way back. I scoffed and grabbed a water and left the store after paying. I then found a crying Taehyung, he saw me and ran up to me hugging me tightly. I looked at him and he hugged me tighter.

Tae
" Kookie I thought I lost you, or you got kidnapped."

Jk
" I'm right here don't worry"

I sighed but not for much longer. My parents are moving and I have to go with them, I am the son of the CEO, so of course I have to leave. I made Taehyung let go of me and we walked back to the dorm with each other.

I groaned as I fell on the bed and falling asleep. The worl is just trying to kill me, I'm sorry Taehyung I hope someday you will be able to forgive me.

Hello sorry for short chapter, yeah sorry from now on the chapters of Taekook are going down hill. Jungkook is leaving soon and Taehyung is going to go mad