chpt 15

No ones pov

Taehyung woke up the next morning and looked around the dorm room, he got up and walked around the dorm room not wanting to wake up the sleeping boy that was next to him.

Jungkook mumbled and grumbled in his sleep not wanting to get up from his peacful slumber, Taehyung left and went to go take a shower, Taehyung took off all his clothes and hopped in the shower not giving a crap about the world around him at the moment.

But then a sleepy Jungkook opened the door and starred at Taehyung's huge cock, Taehyung looked down then smirked at Jungkook, Jungkook blushed and wanted to look around but his eyes would not leave Taehyung's huge ass cock.

Tae
" Like what you see baby"

Jk
" I-I-I am s-sorry I didn't w-want to look."

Jungkook said with a blushing face and was about to leave when Taehyung pulled Jungkook inside the shower making him fall into Taehyung's hard chest. Taehyung smirked and looked deep into Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook blushed and tried to get out of Taehyung's hard grip on his waist but had a hard time getting free. Once Jungkook was able to get free he ran right out of the bathroom and layed down on the bed not wanting to think of what he just saw.

Taehyung came out of the shower and looked at Jungkook, Jungkook took a glance at Taehyung but looked away and pouted making his lip quiver. Taehyung chuckled and began to put on his clothes and pack his bags for class.

Thanks to Taehyung he had to put on different clothes because of how wet his first outfit was. Jungkook glared and looked away from Taehyung then stood up and left the room.

Once the two have gone to their own classes Jungkook was called to the office and his parents were there. Jungkook looked at them in confusion that is when his mother frowned at him and told him in a sad voice " I am sorry Jungkook but we are leaving early we got the job and we are going to America." Jungkook frowned and didn't move, he thought that he was able to spend the whole rest of the time with Taehyung but he had to leave early.

Jungkooks eyes darkened as they became like they were dead his hair fell in front of his face and he was sad. He put on a fake smile, a smile he has almost forgotten to do, but thanks to his parents he has remembered.

He fake smiled to his parents and grabbed his things and followed hid parents to the car and they left.