chpt 11

No ones pov

Jimin
" whats wrong kookie."

Jk
" I um, well um IthinkIlikeTaehyungbutIdon'tknowandIevensawhisdick."

Jungkook blurted out not knowing how fast he was talking. Jimin tried his best to not fangirl or start luaghing. Jimin thought to himself and started to imagine dirty things between the two. * Omg my ship is sailing I am so happy. But what can I do to make them even closer.*

Jk
" Jiiiimmmmmiiiiinnnnnn, are you okay you are not answering me, what do I do.

Jimin
" Calm your emo tits down you will be fine. Just let god do his work."

Jk
" B-but I____"

Tae
" What are you guys talking about."

Jk
" N-nothing lets go."

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung and continued to hike up the mountin. Jimin squealing in the background. Yoongi laughing af Jimin showing his gummy smile. Jungkook was about to let go of Taehyung's hand but Taehyung was not having it so he grabbed Jungkook's hand and heald it tighter. Taehyung smiled brightly and Jungkook just blushed and looked away trying his best to hide his obvious blush.

After what seemed like 3 hours of hiking everyone was finally able to go back to their cabins to relax and have fun. Jungkook collapsed on Taehyung's bed exhausted of all the walking he had to do. He hated it, but Taehyung had other plans for the emo boy. Taehyung smiled and jumped on Jungkook flatning him like a pancake. Jungkook moaned out Taehyung suprised sat up but then smirked.

Jk
" Wipe off that smirk."

Tae
" I have other plans for you, Like starting with your shirt."

Jungkook was not able to react in time because Taehyung quickly took off Jungkook's shirt and threw it acrossed the room making Jungkook gasp out and covered himself. He then cursed at god in his head. * Wow this is how you help me with my crush. Thanks a lot god last time I put my trust in you.* Taehyung bent down and licked Jungkook's nipples making Jungkook shutter in pleasure goosebumps forming on his skin. Taehyung smirked and began to bite his nipples. Jungkook moaned out biting his hand to hide away his moan but Taehyung pulled Jungkook's hand away from his mouth.

Jungkook wqs blushing so much he was also a moaning mess by just getting pleasure from someone just biting and sucking his nipples. Jungkook tried to get away but since he was getting to much pleasure he was not able to move. Taehyung pulled down Jungkook'sbpants without Jungkook knowing and was ahout to pull down his boxers until there was a knock on the door. Taehyung growled out and yelled out with an annoyed voice.

Tae
" What do you want."

Counselor
" Time for lunch and then you start packing for your trip back home for tomorrow. Also please no fucking in the cabins it takes way to long to clean the sheets."

Tae
" * Whispers out* Shit. Yeah we are coming."

Jungkook was blushing and his ears were a cute shade of red and he looked at Taehyung and Taehyung looked back at Jungkook with a smirk and whispered in Jungkook's ear.

Tae
" Your lucky for right now but you won't be so lucky later."

* Thank you god for saving me for now I love you again.* Jungkook thought to himself. As he went to go put on his shirt that was thrown across the floor but Taehyung stopped him by handing him an outfit.

Tae
" Put this on you will look so cute."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and went into the bathroom and began to change into the clothes that Taehyung had given him. * at least its black.* Jungkook thought.

                                              ( Jungkookies outfit

                                              ( Jungkookies outfit. )

Jungkook soon came out of the bathroom and got pinned to the wall by Taehyung. Jungkook blushed looking away from Taehyung not wanting to look at him because of embarrassment. Taehyung gabbed Jungkook's chin and kissed him on the lips with lots of love and a little lust.

Jungkook slowly began to kiss back only for Taehyung to break the kiss. Jungkook whined unintentionally. Making Taehyung look back at him and smiled while kissing Jungkook on the lips once more letting Jungkook kiss back with the same amount of love and passion.

They soon broke the kiss when another knock in the door was heard.

Tae
" Shut up we are coming."

Taeuyung growled out making Jungkook giggle.