chpt 22

No ones pov

Jungkook woke up the bext day, still naked and in pain as he tried his best to sit up. Once he was able to get up he fell back down on the bed due to the chains that were around his wrists. He tried to pull on the chains or cuffs only getting his wrists cut up by how hard he was pulling them. Taehyung then came in the room and held onto Jungkook's waist only making Jungkook struggle more.

Taehyung sighed and unhooked the chains from Jungkook's wrists and Jungkook ran as best as he could run. Jungkook ran into a different room and noticed that this room was decorated with pictures of him and Taehyung when they were both in collage. Jungkook began to snoop around to see what he could find. He then found a book that was on the floor. Jungkook cocked his head to the side and picked up the book looking at it. It was a photobook of him and Taehyung and all of there friends together. Jungkook began to tear up. He missed those old days, and maybe if it weren't for his stupid family forcing him to mive away things could have stayed like there were when they were all in collage. Like the time the went on the camping trip. Or the very first time Taehyung and Jungkook met. How Taehyung would try his best to make friends with Jungkook, and how he made Jungkook feel. Jungkook began to let out loud sobs he didn't care who heard him he was just sad and hurt.

Taehyung heard the sobs and walked in the room where he found Jungkook on the ground holding the book close to his chest. Taehyung sighed and walked up to Jungkook and gave him a tight hug. Jungkook didn't care if Taehyung had just raped him the night before he just wajted Taehyung's warmth. Jungkook hugged back still crying as Taehyung caressed his back making Jungkook slowly calm down.

Taehyung kissed Jungkook on his lips with love and passion, Jungkook remembered this kiss, it was the same kiss as when they were both in collage. He was happy that Taehyung still loved him. Taehyung pulled away and was about to walk away until Jungkook grabbed his hand and  pulled him back.

Jk
" Please dont leave me. I'm sorry I left you all those years ago, it was my families fualt. Please I don't want to be alone again."

Taehyung smiled and shook off Jungkook's and and walked out of the room, making Jungkook cry onc again. Thinking that Taehyung didn't care about him. Taehyung then walked back inside the room with a presents in his hand.

Tae
" These are presents I kept for you, from every birthday you had, I bought you a little something. Not sure if you would still want them, but please feel free to open them. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and grabbed the presents and began to open each one. There were tickets,  flowers, pendents, love cards, stuffed animals, and what Jungkook wanted more in life was an adoption form for a puppy.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and stood up and jumped on him, Taehyung fell to the floor feeling pain in his ass as he fell hard on the floor. He caressed Jungkook's head and calmed him down.

Jungkook lifted his head and kissed Taehyung on his lips and making the kiss deep and long to prove to Taehyung that he still loved him. Taehyung smiled in between the kiss and deeped the kiss even further.

Hello here is a chapter for yall