chpt 21

Hello, rape in this chapter if you feel uncomfertable please skip but if you dont care continue if you want.

No one's Pov

Taehyung walked up to the poor crying Jungkook and lifted him up by thr hair making Jungkook scream out in pain. Jungkook's tears streamed down his face as Taehyung gave a slap to the boy.

Tae
" The moment I let you wander around you run, well little Jungkookie that won't do you go. I will slap you everytime you try to escape, and don't think I won't."

Jungkook cried and used his strangth to kick Taehyung in the gut. Taehyung let go of Jungkook and held onto his stomach to try and ease the pain while Jungkook made a run for it. Taehyung smirked an evil smirk and followed Jungkook.

Jungkook ran into another room and then another trying to find a place to hide and so he finally ran into a dark room and hid in the corner of the room. Jungkook could hear the loud foot steps of Taehyung and he tensed up and he froze a little when the light in the room turned on.

Taehyung walked in the room and walked up to Jungkook that was in the corner crying and in a small like ball trying to ease the fright of what was in front of him. Taehyung angerly grabbed Jungkook by the arm and threw him towards the bed making Jungkook fall onto it.

Jungkook whimpered out as the soft matress hit his back, but he was soon scared once again. Taehyung slapped Jungkook making Jungkook scream out in pain. He then began to rip off Jungkook's clothes and biting every inch of Jungkook's body. Leaving bright red teeth marks.

Jungkook was a crying mess cause he did not want this, but he did not have the power to stop Taehyung so he just whimpered and gasped at the things Taehyung was doing to him.

Taehyung soon took off Jungkook's pants and boxers he flipped Jungkook around and slapped the poor boys ass making Jungkook cry out in pain. Taehyung smirked and got undressed himself and grabbed some lube and put it on his throbbing hard cock and rammed it inside of Jungkook's tight hole.

Jungkook screamed out tears running down his cheeks as he felt like he was gonna rip apart, and without warning Taehyung began to thrust hard and deep inside of Jungkook. Blood was mixed in with the lube as Jungkook screamed out in pain as tears continued to roll down his face.

Soon his screams of pain turned into pleasurable moans, Jungkook continued to moan out with every thrust of Taehyung, once Taehyung found Jungkook's sweet spot he continued to pound into that one spot. Jungkook already cummed twice as he was beginging to oversimulate. Taehyung finally relased his seed inside of Jungkook and slapped his ass once more earning another scream of pain from Jungkook before he passed out.

Taehyung got up and got dressed. He grabbed Jungkook's hands and locked them to the bed posts making sure that when Jungkook woke up he would not be able to run away. Taehyung then left the room and into his own.