chpt 25

No ones pov

Jungkook was getting a little shy as he was being taken care of like a little baby, so then he began to move and kick around feeling shy. He wanted to go curled up in the blanket and die. Taehyung whined and held Jungkook closer nit wanting him to get away from him. Jin and namjoon then left with big old ass smiles on there face.

Jungkook waw now pinned down on the couch as Taehyung smirked and quickly began to kiss  Jungkooks lips and then his neck carefully. Jungkook let out small moans of pure pleasure. Taehyung smirked and did not stop at all. Jungkook whined and then pawed at Taehyung's shirt wanting it off.

Taehyung growled and quickly took off his shirt and also took of Jungkooks shirt as well and began to kiss down Jungkooks chest to his broad perky nipples. Jungkook let out a loud moan of nothing but pure pleasure. Jungkook felt so small and shy but loved the feeling Taehyung put on him.

Taehyung smiled and then stopped and looked deep into Jungkook's eyes and smiled sweetly. " Sorry Jungkook I dont want to force you to do it with me." Taehyung said sadly and got up only to be pulled back down by Jungkook himself. Taehyung was suprised and just smiled as he kissed Jungkooks lips and left.

Jungkook pouted as he had a small boner in his pants and whined out quietly. Jungkook got up from the bed and then decided to see if he could fix his problem. He quickly shut the door and pulled down his pants and began to take out his member and began to rub it carefully but also fast as he became a small moaning mess.

He made his hanf go up and down swiftly and quietly as he came into his hand and let out a small whimper of pleasure. He then went back to the bed and layed down.