Chpt 3

Jungkook's pov

I woke up with lots of pain in my back from what that guy did to me yesterday. I am very upset about that. But what can I do I never have the strangth to stand up for myself.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom so I can take a shower so I can get clean. I get out after 10 to 20 minutes. I quickly got out of the shower and quickly got dressed because I don't want Taehyung to see me naked because I have a scar on my body that someone did.

I went out of the bathroom and was met with an angry Taehyung I looked at him and he sighed.

Tae
" Ten just left but not before telling ne that you got into a fight with Jackson. Why?"

Jk
" Whatever. "

Tae
" Come on Jungkook tell me did you or did you not. "

Jk
" And why would I tell you of all people.

Tae
" Because I am your friend. "

Jk
" Oh are we now."

Tae
" You said if I dress like you more I would be. "

Jk
" Oh I did, did I. I dont remeber sorry."

Taehyung groaned and pushed me out of the room and said that I am not aloud inside the room until I say what happened.

I sat infront of the door. I sighed and began to speak until I got stopped by Taehyung.

Tae
" I know you did not do anything I just want you to open up to me a little more. "

Jk
" I just don't like to talk about my  emotions. and I'M Sorry for not putting my trust into my new friend. "

Tae
" And I am sorry for being so cheerful. I kniw some people don't really like it but I want to try and get closer to you if you don't mind the time of getting to know me. "

Jk
" Okay for one that sounds a little gay. And two only if you want to take the time to understand me as well. Now can I come back in.? "

Tae
" Oh yeah right sorry. "

Taehyung opened the door for ne and then pinned me to the floor with a powerful tight warm imbrace. I smiled a little and slowly hugged him back.

I quickly got back up and pushed Taehyung away and smiled. I grabbed my books and folders and already left for class. I entered my class and was met up by Jackson.

Jack
" H-hey Jungkook I just wanted to say sorry that I hurt you. I found out that it was all a lie and that you were the one that took my girl. Please forgive me. I never really wanted to hurt you I was just so angry that I lashed out at you. "

Jk
" It's fine, I understand love is a very important thing to have. "

I made a fake smile because I know I don't have love in me. So Jackson left me and I sat down in my seat and closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

hi

Bye