chpt 5

Jungkook's pov

I woke up due to falling out of bed. I opened my eyes and seen that Taehyung was nowhere in sight. I got up and walked toward the the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and went towards the bathroom and before I could touched the door nob I touched something up. I looked up and saw Taehyung in just the bath towel. I blushed and looked everywhere but him but he just grabs my chin making me look at him.

Tae
" Why are you avoiding me. "

Jk
" I am not I wasn't feeling good and so I-I u-um can you put on some clothes. "

Tae
" If I do you are not aloud to leave my side when we are at the camping trip. "

Jk
" I-I f-fine. "

Taehyung let me go and went to go get dress. I sighed great Jungkook now I have to stay by his side. I glared at the wall and got out of my pjs and got into some more comfortable clothes and waited for taehyung. He finally came out but his hair was a different color. I stared at him and he just smiled. He then grabbed my hand and shoved me in the bedroom and pushed me to sit on the bed. He then gave me a long sleave black and red shirt. I sighed and quickly put it on.

I did not like all the holes in hit but I guess since I was being mean to
him I will wear it then. Taehyung then draged me to the bathroom and did my hair I did not like all the touching it made my stomach have this weird feeling. He then finished with my hair.

 He then finished with my hair

I looked kinda cool. Even though I did not like the no makeup it made me kind of cute. I sighed followed Taehyung out of the dorm well so well for killing Taehyung.

I still can't believe Taehyung stole my fucking first kiss what is wrong with this boy. I sighed and got on the bus Taehyung sitting beside me I groaned and sat by the window. When the bus moved Taehyung put his hand on the inner part of my thigh.

I flinched and and tried to move away but failed when Taehyung grabbed my waist. I blushed and looked out the window. Man I wished that the bus driver drove faster.

Taehyung began to rub the inner part of my thigh and I moaned out a little making Taehyung smirk at me I blushed why am I having all these weird feelings. He then put a jacket on my head and kissed me again on the lips.

I froze what hell is he doing with all these people here and he is kissing me. I did not kiss back making him mad. He then squeezed the inner part of my thigh making whimpered and open my mouth he stuck his tongue in my mouth.

I tried to breathe but he took this chance to deepen the kiss. Fuck my life.