Chpt 17

6 Years past

Jungkook

I am returning to Korea again. I honestly can't remember why I dont want to go back I just can't remember anything from six years ago. I am packing my bags for the airport that I will have to be at around 5 in the morning, I had to finish some of my work so it was around 2 in the morning at the moment. I continue to pack my bags, I decided to just pack a few and left to go to bed.

Taehyung

" Go take care of this, My plane is leaving at 4 in the morning to go back to korea. I need my papers to be complete and sent to my office in korea." I am tired and none of these workers are doing there damn job right. I am also having to do everything since they cant do anything right.

Then the phone rang and it was on the other sife of the room, I quickly tried to get it but someone walked infront of me so I did a small twist like in ballet and I hopped in my chair and answered the phone.

Tae
" Hey Kim Taehyung here."

Worker
" Yes may I be able to collab with your buisness."

Tae
" Srry but that will not be able to happen because I am going back to korea, sorry sir."

Worker
" I have someone in korea that will be able to help your and my buisness if you allow him to work at your buisness"

Tae
" Who knows it depends if I feel like it, we can talk about it later goodbye."

I hung up the phone and looked at the people in my office, I glared at them and they all got back to work, I went onto my computer and began typing things down that I would need for the small assembly we are having for new work enforcement.

I groaned and drove to the aiport and signed in and walked to the plane. I sat down and sat down and looked out the plane as it began to leave. I relaxed and looked at my ring that I had on my finger, " Will I finally be able to see you again my little Jungkookie. You left me once no way I am going to you leave again, even if I have to lock you up in chains."

I put on some music and fell asleep to the music and waited or the plane to stop.

No one

Six years have past and Taehyung has become insane to see Jungkook again and that he would do anything to see and keep Jungkook with him, at any cost. Ever since Jungkook left Taehyung has lost a few emotions, dont get him wrong everyone one kinda changed when Jungkook left.

Taehyung has become insane, Jimin has become a small hacker with Yoongi and Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon have joined a small gang killing people for money. So everyone changed because Jungkook has left them without even saying goodbye.