chpt 28

No ones POV

Jungkook was thinking about meeting up with Jimin and the others only for his door to be knocked on.

Thinking it was Taehyung he was confused on why he would knock instead of just walking in but gasped when it was Jimin and the other boys. Jungkook squeaked and smiled at Jimin and the other boys.

Jimin chuckled and patted Jungkooks coconut head and smiled. Yoongi smiled " hey you little shit." He said and pinched Jungkooks nose. Jungkook whined and swatted Yoongis hand away and jumped on Jin who fell back.

" damn kid you have gotten heavy what is Taehyung feeding you." Jin said only for Jungkook to pinch his nose " exsuce me I am not heavy I am the same weight I was when I was in highschool." Jungkook said and got up already getting annoyed by the guest.

" But I did miss you guys and I am sorry I left you all I seriously didnt mean to and I feel really bad now." Jungkook said only to get hugged by Hoseok who giggled and gave a nuggy to Jungkooks head. Jungkook whined and moved away. " you guys are annoying " jungkook pouted.

Soon Taehyung bursted through the doors and held Jungkook. " alright you ass wholes stop flirting with my baby."Taehyung snarled and glared at everyone. Jungkook groaned and stepped on Taehyungs foot. " If I really am your baby then maybe you shouldn't push me away when I am trying to be with you." Jungkook said and looked at the other boys and pouted.

" and he is right stop being all flirty with me aren't you guys dating one another or am I mistaking." Jungkook said and sighed. " oh well cant help it I am just that sexy." Jungkook chuckled. Taehyung rolled his eyes and smirked. " you say your so very sexy then how about you let me undress you to show off your sexy body."Taehyung chuckled softly.

" your my little emo boy and I need to show the world that you belong to me and only me. You are mine and I am yours." Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook passionately while the other boys watched. Jungkook let out a few soft whimpers of pleasure feeling Taehyungs tongue wonder around his mouth.

He felt like he was in heaven and he loved the way Taehyung loved him the way he loves Taehyung. Jungkook smiled thinking to himself * I am glad Taehyung decided to keep following me and not give up on me.*

Chapter is done hehe it's been forever huh I am thinking about this being the last chapter but I dont know it seems too quick. I am gonna think about it. Or maybe just redue the whole story and make it better.