chpt 18

Jungkook's pov

I have finally arived at the meeting place here in Korea, but me being the best is and hour early. I am now waiting while also setting up my presentation. A few minutes later I was finished and decided to work on next months work. I am getting tired but I have to do my best to stay awake.

No ones pov

Jungkook was busy finishing some of his work that was due in one month, because he was taught to do everything early and not do a single late thing at all.

After what seemed like an hour or so, Jungkook finished his work and began to set up his presentation again to make sure that it was perfect.

A few minutes later every other very important person came in the building taking their places in their seats.  Jungkook looked out at the vast croud of people and saw someone with very bright blue hair, which he thought looked very familier but ended up pushing it aside and prepaired for his speech.

After a long 3 hours of neglecting different sides of the story, Jungkook of course won but having a hard time against the one male with bright blue hair which made him frusterated.

The blue haired man kept on staring at Jungkook and smirked every once and a while. Jungkook felt very nervous but he won his end of the speech.

After everyone left it was just Jungkook and the blue haired man. The blue haired man quickly and quietly moved his way towards Jungkook without Jungkook noticing.

The blue haired man smirked and pinned Jungkook to the wall and Jungkook let out a small girlish scream. Jungkook looked at the man and glared deep into his eyes but then noticed how beautiful the man was up close.

The man then carresed Jungkook's soft delicate porcelain skin. Jungkook flinched and let out a small whine.

Man
" It's a real shame that you don't remember me little Jungkookie."

Jk
" Who are you, how would I know you, and why do you have the same kind of ring I used to have "

Man
" Like I said, It's a real shame you dont remember your best friend Taehyung now huh Jungkookie, It's a bumer."

Jk
" Wait....TAEHYUNG?!?! What are you doing here."

Tae
" Well you are my new assistant, that is what your boss said, along with your mother since your father died and she is now in control. "

Jk
" But I dont want go under your rules, I have a feeling you are a bad person.......But how are the others, are they okay?"

Tae
" Yeah they are fine."

Taehyung then quickly grabbed Jungkook and dragged him to his car and pushed him in and locked the doors and got into the car himself.

Jungkook did his best to try and get away from Taehyung but failed. HE wanted to jump out of the car but failed to do so. He sat there in worry and fear but he just sat there silently.