chpt 4

Jungkook's pov

I was rudly awoken by Taehyung touching my cheek. Like what the actual fuck. I mean I am nit going to lie it did not feelbad but it us not normal for me for someone to be touching me.

I opened my eyes and lifted my head and came only inches apart from Taehyung's face. I was suprised so I jumped back a little and he looked at me with a confused face. I glared at hum but he only smiled. Taehyung then sat beside me and soon the bell rang.

I groaned out because I did not want to pay attention to nothing the teacher may have to say today but of course me being the good student I am I began to pay attention and in that moment I wish I hadn't

Teach
" Okay class I have grate news our class is collaberating with room A14 to go on a camping trip for 5 days isn't that exciting. I am going to pick your partners and you have to sit with your partner on the bus drive there and back. Also with the partner that I pick you will also room with so no complaining."

The whole class began to cheer and I just stared out the window.

Teach
" Jisoo and Lisa, Rose and Jennie, Jeonghan and S. Coups, etc.... And lastly Jungkook and Taehyung. "

I shot my head up, why in the whole wide world do I have to be partnered with an idiot. I groaned out and walked out of class. I walked down the hall to try and calm my non existing tits down. It's not a bad thing that I am with Taehyung it's just he is so hot and cute that I can't be near him.

Just then I was pinned against the wall. I began to feel dizy because of the hard impact I looked at who pinned me against the wall and saw Taehyung for crying out loud why him.

Tae
" You really need to learn and to be nice to people when they are tring to wake you up."

Jk
" I am just grouchy ok leave me alone you jerk."

Tae
" I will kiss you if you say that again. "

Jk
" I don't care you jerk...... Wait what do you mea____"

He is kissing me Taehyung is actually kissing me but why. Why is he kissing me I called him a jerk wait what happens if other people see. All I felt was his plump soft lips on mine It was so nice the way he hungerily took over my lips. But is it wrong he then licked my bottom lip I did not know what to do so I pushed him off of me and I felt something I have never felt before.

Jk
" I uh ah I need to calm down a little I will see you later. "

I quickly walked away from Taehyung so I could calm my heart down. What the fuck is wrong with me why is my fucking heart moving so fast it's nit normal for it to be moving this fast. I am going to die.

I quickly went back to the dorm not giving a damnabout school at the moment I am sick and I need to sleep to get rid of this sickness. I walked inside and shut the door and collapesed on the bed.

Why do these things always happen to me I am emo I am never supose to feel this way so why am I feeling like this now. Wait it's all that Taehyung's fualt he druged me or something I am going to kill him for making me feel weird. I know I will kill him during our camping trip.

Operation kill Taehyung is ago.

Hello happy late thanksgiving by 1 minute