chpt 23

No ones pov

Taehyung broke the kiss and backed away from Jungkook a little, and smiled.

Tae
" Never knew you would kiss me like that."

Jk
" Shut up you asshole"

Jungkook spat out looking away from Taehyung and scooting away. Taehyung frowned and scooted closer to Jungkook. Jungkook sighed and stood up and took the adoption paper with him and shouted from afar.

Jk
" I want the puppy, then I will be happy to stay with you!"

Tae
" Yeah, whatever you say baby!"

Taehyung shouted back and stood up from the floor and quickly followed Jungkook down the stairs and out the door towards the car.

Jungkook hopped in and buckled in. Tae got inside of the passanger seat and buckled himself . They both drove off to the adoption store, Jungkook quickly hopped out of the car and went inside the store.

Jungkook's eyes lit up once he saw all the cute little animals of all kinds. Jungkook then saw a cute little dog in the back that caught his eyes. Jungkook rab up to the dog and picked him up.

Jk
" Taehyung, I want this dog, his name is Yeontan, I want him as my dog."

Tae
" Yeontan huh, sure of course my little baby"

Jungkook bounced up and down and looked towards the cashier. Taehyung gave the cashier the odoption paper and the cashier smiled and walked to the checker and smiled at the two males.

Cashier
" Here you go sweeites"

The cashier gave the adoption sheet back and smiled, Jungkook smiled and took Yeontan outside and into the car.

Hi guys this is a small filler in the story, sorry for not updating in a while, but here yall go