chpt 19

No one's Pov

Jungkook sat quietly as he let his long time crush that he had to leave kidnap him. Jungkook was scared to even mutter a word so he just sat there.

Once an hour past they both arrived at Taehyung amazingly huge mansion as Jungkook stared amazed at the huge mansion but then frowned remembering that he was kidnapped by Taehyung in the first place.

The next thing suprised Jungkook as he was dragged out of the car and into the huge mansion. He was quickly pulled up a few hundred stairs and pushed into a huge room. Jungkook fell on the bed and gasped.

what Taehyung did that suprised Jungkook even more was that he chained up Jungkook's ankel so he was not able to escape from Taehyung any longer

Jk
" What the heck let me go"

Tae
" No, you are now gonna be mine forever, you will never leave me again ever, you left me once I will not let that happen again."

Jk
" I dont care, let me go Taehyung."

Tae
" No shut up"

Taehyung then slammed the door shut and made sure to lock it. Jungkook fell to the floor and cried. He cried his eyes out, how could Taehyung turn so evil and crule.

Just then the door swung open and in came another guy with purple hair came in the room and stared at Jungkook with a little bit of sorrow. The purple haired guy came up to Jungkook and patted his head.

Guy
" kinda sad that Taehyung turned out this way huh, but it's also kinda your fualt Jungkook."

Jk
" H-how is it my fualt, Who are you"

JM
" Kinda sad that you dont remeber your old friend Jimin, but whatever like you ever cared in the first place."

Jk
" J-jimin, what happen to you"

JM
" life happened Jungkook, open up your eyes and see the world how we do. The world is dark crule and evil, Get used to it."

Jk
" B-but what about the others?"

JM
" Oh Taehyung didn't tell you, they are fine, me, Suga, and Hoseok are hackers, Jin and Namjoon are in a gang, and Taehyung well he kills certain people, anyway got to go before I make TaeTae mad."

And just like that Jimin left Jungkook alone once again in the room and which once again made Jungkook cry. What did Jungkook ever do to make them change so much.

Jungkook soon cried himself to sleep not wanting anything to disturb him since he was so upset of what happened he didn't eat or nothing. Even though one of taehyung with Maids came in with a plate full of food for Jungkook to eat he didn't.

Jungkook was pissed that taehyung change the way he did and Teahyung was pissed I know Jungkook didn't even remember him or jimin he probably wouldn't even remember the others but taehyung thought what do you expect from such a Brat only pretending to be your friend.

Hello this book is coming to a close hope you liked it and the last chapter will be when the smut happens. I am planning to make another book called 

My bully loves me.