Prologue

Daughter.

Princess.

Partner.

Goddess.

Future queen.

Master.

Hero's best friend.

~

The twilight era had finished. It was time for a new one.

In a faraway land, there was a kingdom called Noriko. Everyone there weren't humans..well except for the colonies they invaded. They all followed their queen's orders, some more than others. Then..a child was born to be princess and follow the royal blood.
(Y/N), (L/N).
She tried to follow her mother..but something always seem to distract her. Since the kingdom collected colonies as their success, she got distracted by all the humans. Though..getting distracted didn't turn out so well. Her mother never liked the thought of her daughter getting involved with a human. She thought it would make her soft and kill her mind. However, no matter how much she tried making her daughter tough, the princess was always filled with kindness in her heart. It did hurt her that her mother never almost talked to her. Everything was going the same like always until someone decided to attack Noriko. The queen faked her death and the princess ran away to a land called Hyrule. After a few days, she met an old warrior. He helped her get food and a shelter. He took her to a place. Ordon village. There, she met the person who changed her life. Link. It was time for her to save her kingdom, along with help from The Hero of Twilight, Her assistant, Akari, the vigorous bow. And the surviving people from her. She had encountered with someone who later appears to be her own mother. At first, she had ice powers but, then she was told she was the Goddess of the vulnerable, Artemis. The princess and the hero fought to get stronger. Their friend Daiki was getting married. All was going well, until one of the goddesses they have encountered before, came. Goddess Hebe was against the princess. Though, she seemed to have feelings for Link. A bunch of gods were with Hebe. Link managed to make the gods flee while (Y/N) took care of Hebe. In the end, Hebe was killed and the gods took her. Moments later, (Y/N) got kidnapped by the real Hebe. Hebe had the power to shapeshift into whoever she wanted..and that was (Y/N). She had tricked Link to be like his friend. Luckily, he knew she was acting different and that wasn't (Y/N). With both Akari and (Y/N) gone, there was no light. Monsters were reborn and Link had only one choice. To go to Noriko where (Y/N) was. When (Y/N) was back, along with Akari, they fought against the queen. Later then, Link accidentally stabbed Hebe when he tried tried attacking the queen. Hebe now died and the queen had been knocked out, leaving her evil. Everything was about to finish until the gods came back. They had stronger power, enough to kill the whole kingdom and everyone. (Y/N) had made a decision to stay and let the others run away while she protected them. Link disagreed with that decision. He tried holding her but, one of his friends was pulling him towards a portal to Hyrule. The more he tried, the more she was away.

(A/N)

The date was November 15 but...I said that for Chapter 1..not the prologue. Well..you probably won't read this long paragraph buttt I hope you have a great day/night, Love to ya'll.❤️ (If I made any mistakes..I'm sorry)