Chapter 20

You had made a campfire under a tree for safety and sighed. "I wonder if Link is okay.."

"I hope she's alive." Link murmured. They now had one temple done, still in the sky. Back in the land, you had Link's shield, a sword you got while fighting a monster and a wooden bow. You knew you had to give Claressa a rest. You made your way through the forest and found ruins. "This is...Ares. The god of war."

You quietly went inside the temple and heard steps. Quickly, you turned and saw him. Ares had red eyes and shoved you with his shield. You got up and used your bow. "Stop! We're here to cure you!" He tried hurting you but you kept dodging. You kicked him and he fell to the ground. "Artemis.."

You used your power to throw rocks at him and take his shield away. "Ukki." You shot him and got in his knees. "Ow." He said. Looking at his eyes, they looked pretty normal. Since Hebe was with you, she sent him away. "Hestia must be in a village nearby." Informed Claressa, pointing south. "Perfect. Come on." As you were walking to the village, you decided to ask Claressa something you were curious about. "Clare? I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Can you sense other's spirit or..any human?" You said. "A spirit's power comes from their master. Basically MY power is very similar to yours. Remember when I first appeared? The big power coming from the sky..attacking Akira?" You stopped. "That was you?! I thought those were the gods's power!" You said with amazement. "I can say it was me...but it was you, too...It all depends on what YOU can do. Not me. Anyways..I've something to tell you, too."

"Hm?"

"When you first called my name..I felt something. I'm pretty sure you know we share the same mind." She said. "I'm well aware of that." You responded. "It seems..you have a past incarnation..but..you're a goddess. You're immortal. You basically live forever!" You kept walking, with curiosity in your mind. "A past incarnation..?" You whispered. "Not to mention..Link. He has so many!...and..legends that were told every once generation. I guess that's one reason why some still believe in the gods and goddesses."

"..oh and...I heard it was said that..one with the mind and blood of a goddess will offer her heart to the one blessed with courage..that legend...it would happen every generation...but sometimes it won't."

"Is that so..?"

"Yeah..but..that goddess..she would have to leave- Look!" She looked in the distance. You saw the village. "My legs hurt! I can't wait to get over there." Once you got to the village, you heard arguing and yelling. "Hey, Hey! Move before I beat the-"

"What's going on here?" Another one with red eyes. The Goddess of Hearth. Hestia. "Nothing, my lady! We're behaving just right!" Said one of the villagers. "Hey!!" You shouted. She turned and went over to you. "Well if it isn't Artemis. Zeus's brat." She held your face and slammed it towards the ground. Hebe came and pushed wind against her. You ran to her. "You've still got some energy?"

"Yes."

"Good..Ukki!" You tricked on making her think that you would use your bow. Instead, you learned Ares's shield move. Once she came, you got the hylian shield out and shoved her. "Please don't tell me this is the main reason why Link is still alive." You whispered. You charged against her.