Chapter 18

"It's a welcome back for you, (Y/N)." Hebe said. "A welcome..back?" You stared at the invitation.

~

You and Link were walking around Hyrule field. "(Y/N), where's Claressa?" You pointed at your back. "She's a spirit, so she'll be chilling in my back." You said. "Right. We're going back to Olympus, right?" Link asked. You nodded. "But..first I want to stop by my room." Once you were at the goddess spring. Certain outlines of your mural glowed. "That's new." Link said. "Very new."

"Link. Follow me." The mural opened and you went in, with Link behind you. When your room closed. "I wish to give you something." You faced towards Link. "(Y/N)! You can't give this to me! This is.." He noticed the look in your eyes. It was a necklace. "Akari gave it to me. For protection. I want you to keep it. You won it." Just like your heart. "Now. Why don't you get ready?" The room created a wall between you and Link. It also gave you two greek clothes. You came out wearing a long dress with sandals and a crown. Link came out with..a dress..too. Along with a green cloth wrapped around his arm and chest. "Excuse me, (Y/N). There's a new goddess in town." You chuckled. "Let's go!" You said entering the portal.

The moment you opened your eyes, you saw clouds and a temple. "Don't know why...but Hyrule feels more like home." You whispered to Link. You entered the temple at Olympus and saw a lot of people there. You entered where you first met Zeus. "Gods, nymphs..mortals..Gather! Gather! We are here to welcome back, my beautiful daughter!..Now that the 12 main gods and goddesses are back together, we can now live in peace! Rejoice!" You stared at the 11 gods and goddesses before you. One was missing, though. There were sitting in their own seats and behind them was a statue of themselves.

"I believe that's yours." Link pointed at an empty seat. You walked slowly to it and sat. Next to you was your twin brother. Apollo. You held your body together. You were just so nervous."Th-Thank you..father." You said. Many people around started celebrating. Few minutes later, you were outside with Link. "No pun intended but..god, I'm so anxious!" You said, drinking. "Why? They're your family. Don't be so hard on yourself." Link responded. "Hmm..Link? Why..are you in your Zora armor?" You asked.

"Your father went through my inventory and found it. He said something about proving we're worthy?"

"Everyone! We are starting! Get everything prepared!" Yelled Zeus. You and Link were in the center of a stage. Every god and goddess staring at you. "Water trial! Begin!" You two were suddenly in a cage full of water. "Hmmff...!!" You couldn't breathe. "Don't worry, (Y/N)! I've got you!" Said Claressa. You now had a different outfit. All of it was a one piece, turquoise. Link gave a thumbs up. A huge water monster made its way through the cage. Link turned to everyone seeing. "They want us to defeat it.."

Link was swimming around to see if it had an eye or any weaknesses. Nothing. You swam to Link. "What if we peel his ski-" The monster pulled you into its mouth. "(Y/N)!!!!" Link dashed to the monster mouth and made his way there. "(Y/N)!?" He looked around. "Ew! Saliva.." You said, wiping the gross from your arm. Link faced forward and fount its weakness. Its uvula. Link grabbed it and started slashing it. Once he was done, he held you by the hand and got both of you out of there. The monster exploded and shattered the glass cage. You and Link coughed in the ground full of water. You and Link started celebrating in a...manly way. The gods had a concerning face. "King..I think that mortal has filled our goddess with filthy behavior.." Someone whispered. "Ahem..Next trial! Swordfighting! Against.." Zeus looked at both of us.

"Each other!"

"What?!" You and most of the crowd said in Unison. Link's face showed that he's planning something. "Guards! Get them ready!" Guards took you and Link to different places. "Oh no. Oh no. Oh no!!" You panicked. "What's the matter?" Asked Claressa. "Hah! Hahahah! "What's the matter"?! I'm fighting my best friend! I..I can't do that!! I suck at swordfighting, too.."