Chapter 2

"Everything that's been happening, let me tell what you need to know" Said Grace.
Link let the goddesses enter his house and he was sitting in front of Grace.

"20 years ago. There were three kingdoms together forming on land. They had three goddesses protecting the three kingdoms. The Erinneys, The Graces and The Muses. The Erinneys protected the yellow rhombus kingdom. The Graces protected the blue heart kingdom. Finally, there are The Muses. The Muses protected the red circle kingdom, but they were the leaders of the whole land. Harmony surrounded all of us until..something at red circle kingdom, where The Muses were. Without letting us know, they separated the kingdoms into 3 lands. The Graces and the Erinneys wished for newborn goddesses. Not just because we wanted to run away but because the darkness was affecting our magic. Anyway, The Muses heard about our plan to make new goddesses. (Y/N), Hebe and....Circe were born. We thought one from (Y/N) and Hebe could rebel against them..."

"..and what happened?"

"We tried but Absinthe was interfering..something else happened, though..Hebe disappeared...that left us (Y/N). Just when she was 16..we had another idea."

"So.....that explains (Y/N)'s curiosity for humans."

"The Muses darkness became an obsession. They sent a whole army of monsters to the blue heart kingdom..and every land...right after that happened...we saw Artemis. The goddess of all vulnerable. Traveling, fighting. living along side the hero of Hyrule.You would certainly fix everything."

"How..? She isn't even here.." Link sighed and looked down.

"Right..but you are. We saw how you attacked the gods without hesitation. She let you live for a reason!"

"She's not dead..I believe that...and..My deepest apologies.." Continued Grace.

"For?" Link asked.

"Giving you such a task."

"Oh...it's not biggie...besides..I do want her back."

~

"Ah! Aha!" Yelled someone drowning.

"Link! Akari!" She cried.

She didn't know where she was.

"Akari! Akari! Where are you?!"

Suddenly, something grabbed her and pulled her down to the water.

~

Someone knocked.

Link opened the door.

"Oh, Daiki. What brings you here?"

"It's Akari. The gem glowed."

Daiki handed a gem over to Link.

"Akari? It's me...Link. We have news about (Y/N).." The gem didn't do anything.

"Daiki..I thought Raziel was with you."

"He..locked himself.."

The gem got out of Link's hands.

"Huh?"

It was floating. It seemed to be showing a way. Link and Daiki followed.

In the end, the gem came back to Link's hands and they were in front of Daiki's village.

"Huh..."

~

"Raziel....?" Link knocked on a door.

"What do you want..?" Raziel had opened the door. His voice sounds..dark and depressing.

He then saw Grace and Erinney behind Link and kneeled.

Link handed the gem he had to Raziel.

He took the gem and hugged it.

Suddenly, the ground shook.

Everyone went outside except Raziel.

No one was there. Seconds passed and someone appeared mid-air.

"You haven't learned anything, have you?" Link didn't know who this person was.

"I wonder what's inside." He said.

"Inside what?" Link asked.

"This..." He showed the gem they had.

Link's eye widen in shock.

"Akari!" someone yelled.

Raziel came out..horrible wounds he had.

"He has...Akari...!"

"Aka..ri?" Link hit the balcony close to him. "Stop! Hand the gem over!" Link got his sword out and jumped mid-air.

The being..without hesitation, crushed the gem and left.

Link couldn't bare what he just saw..since he was mid-air, he was obviously falling down. "I got..you!" Grace jumped high enough to catch Link into her arms. When they were on land, she out Link down and he went to the shattered gem. "Oh..no..no..no, no."

Raziel was a few feet away from Link.

"You..."

He got on the floor with his hand on his head.

"All of y-you...ARE WEAK!!!!" He was turning into the monster he once was. Now, he was huge. More than before. He started to trash everything in the village. Ruining the houses, businesses, everything that came its way. Not to mention, the whole place seemed foggy.

Link couldn't see a thing.
Something was getting close to Link until, someone pulled him out of there.

A girl saved him. Black hair, orange eyes and not so tall.

"Akari..?!"

Akari took Link to a safe place.

"Stay here.."

Akari spread her arms and made the fog go away.

The monster saw Akari and it went insane.

It made a choice whether to be in harmony or not.

"You can make a decision! It's yours, not anybody else's!! Please, Raziel. Don't make me do this!"

As she was talking, strong wind was blowing.. A giant spear appeared on top.

Akari had to do what's best and stabbed the monster with the giant spear. The monster exploded into red crystals.

Akari held some of the crystals as they were falling.

"You had eyes that made me the happiest spirit.." She sniffed and wiped the tear on her cheek.

~

"Great..everything is getting better and better. Hey, how's my lovely dragon?"

"Well."

"Perfect. Can you summon them? I think it's time."

"As you wish."

There was a red dragon dropping red light and creating monsters.

"Go! Destroy Hyrule!!"

Monsters were leaving towards Hyrule until someone stood up.

The red dragon went to her.

~

Akari was there, looking at the red crystals in her hand.

"Maybe..I'll get you back..but..you.had.a.decision..!.." She sighed. " I..when she comes back..I'll try to help you..I can't right now..because my magic is disappearing and..I lost my eyes.."

She faced up.

"I'll do anything to get you both back..of course..I can still see..my eyes are different..I don't know what to do.." She hugged the red crystals.