Chapter 4

Link was outside his house training. When he finished, he went inside and cleaned himself from all the sweat he had. Everything was so quiet in there. He took some of his extra clothing off and began to search everywhere for something. He suddenly had an idea to go to the goddess spring.

"No, no..first the dragon and now this..?" He got off Epona and started talking to the mural. "What can I do..can I at least get a little more information?" After he said that, Link remembered the old man, yesterday, had a book. He ran to Epona and went to Castle Town. When he left, someone seemed to be stalking him. It was the little girl he found. She walked towards the mural. The broken mural glowed. "Why was I reborn..?..Don't worry..I'll guide him..for your sake."

~

"The book. Can I have it?" Link asked.

"Sure..but, why?" The old warrior responded.

"Just curious.about certain.things." Link said. The book was the same one he had a year ago, looking for more sorcery. Link went back to the spring. He opened the book and looked for a spell. "A spell..spell..aha!"

He faced directly to the mural and said:

"May you fix the broken, leaving them unspoken"
He faced his hand towards the mural while his hand was glowing.

"Awoken its soul..from being unwhole." Nothing happened.

"Come on.." He took good look at his hand.

He suddenly heard footsteps and got into position.

"Hey..what are you doing here..?

It was the little girl.

"I'm here to tell you..about the mural." Link glanced at the girl.

"You need powerful magic to repair this...you will also need its broken pieces.." She said, putting her hand on the mural. As soon as she laid a finger on it, a series of flashbacks came to her mind.

A man with a beard.
A swordsman with pointed ears.
and a bow with life in it.

The girl stepped back.

"Maybe..you can get those pieces back..by going to special places."

"Special places?"

"A place that would mean something to her..somewhere she loved." Link sighed as soon as he heard that. "Don't worry mister, I'm sure you'll find them." She smiled at Link and Link smiled back.

Link and the girl went back to Link's house and waiting for night to come so they can sleep. Link was laying down, without his hero clothes, just a T-shirt and his shorts.

"Um..mister Link?" He got half of his body to get up and saw the girl.

"Oh sh-..Aren't you supposed to be asleep..?" Link said.

"Yes..but..I can't sleep." She said.

"Oh..uhm..do you want to sleep in my bed, I'll sleep on the floor right here."

The girl nodded.

Link went and grabbed some more blankets for the girl. Once he finished fixing the bed and the floor, Link saw that the girl had a face full of sorrow. "Is something the matter..?" He asked. "I don't..wanna go home.." She said. "What. Why..?"

"It's a living hell." The girl sat on the bed and Link sat next to her.

"Mommy wouldn't let me do anything..she treated everyone like trash."

Link thought for a moment. 'Why does this feels like deja-vu..?'

"Don't worry..she won't get to you." Link said.