Chapter 19

"Great. So..now we have to go to..11 temples.." You looked down. "12...yours, too." Link said. "Yeah. 12. Can we go home?..I'm feeling kinda tired." You asked. Link nodded. "I can't wait to eat."

Flying through the portal was quiet until something grabbed you by your ankle. "Huh?...Aah!!" It pulled you out of the portal, along with Link. "Hey! What the hell! Why can't we go back?" You looked around. "You may go back until it's time for you to go back!" The portal disappeared. "Argh!!" Link held your shoulder."Hey..you're bleeding..." He said softly, wiping blood from from your lip. Sighing, you sat on the floor. "Claressa? What do we do?" You rubbed your head. "Our top priority is to get the gods and goddesses back..Find Orion and Circe and well..bring back peace."

"Thanks. Link, it would be for the best if we split up. Half and half. Sound goo-"

"There you go again. Commanding without thinkin'." Hyperion, God of light was behind and came in front both of you. "I'll go with this young man. Of course if he's gonna save the gods, he needs a god." Hyperion said. "How about it, (Y/N)?" Link turned and saw you in the ground. "Oh dear. She used too much of her power...now she's sleeping. She'll be fine." Link picked you up. "Let's take her to bed."

~

"M'lady? M'lady? I'm so sorry.." You grunted. "Don't sweat it, Claressa." What? Claressa didn't do anything. "Claressa? Uhh..my name's Akari." You opened your eyes. "Wait, what?"

"Yeah..I'm Akari. Lady (Y/N)?" For some reason, your heart was beating fast. "Hm?! "Lady (Y/N)"? You've never called me that before." You stared. "Yes..but..I don't deserve to call you (Y/N) after what happened." She hugged you. "What? What happened?"

"Oh..I'll tell you later but..first let's get you out of bed." You looked around and noticed you were in Link's house. Now, hold on a second. Why are you there? You got out of bed and washed up. "Uhh..Where's Link..?" His absence was bothering you. VERY MUCH. As much as you tried, you didn't hear training outside. Not even Epona. "Link? Uhm..here." Akari served you breakfast. You ate it but..your stomach felt empty. "Why don't we take a walk around Hyrule?"

Looking at a window close to you, it was night. "S-Sure..." You wore your boots and went outside. All of this felt familiar. At dark Hyrule field, you were hugging yourself. "Oh right. The thing I wanted to tell you.." Something changed and Akari turned around. "Link...He's dead."

"Link...(Y/N)'s dead."

Link was there but you had disappeared. "Wh-What..?!"

"..yeah..now.." Akari went over to him with the master sword. "WHY DON'T WE PLAY A GAME? C'MON. MASTER. MASTER, DON'T CRY." Blood poured from her eyes as she stabbed Link.

You and Link woke up, breathing heavily, still in Olympus. All of it. Was just a dream. You two saw Hyperion saving Claressa from something. "Claressa!" You jumped out of bed, reaching out. "No! What is the matter with you?!" Hyperion got her away from you. "That dream..She saw it all...and from what I saw...that dream passed on to Link."

Link was laying down in bed, still breathing heavily. "Link?" You called. "..I'm sorry about that." You looked up. He go out of bed and went to you. "I'll go fresh up out in the water, outside." He said, going outside. Link was in his Ordon outfit, sometimes they would be his pijamas. As he stepped in the water of a small spring, he splashed some water on his face.