Chapter 14

"I'm a criminal just because I was filled with rage." Said the man. "What's..your name?" You asked. "Arete." He responded. "Nice to meet you, mine's (Y/N)." You said. There's was an awkward silence between you two, until you decided to ask. "So..did someone put you in jail?" You kept asking. "Yeah. Zeus." He said. "Hold on..I thought your name was Kuro." You were very confused.

"That's a fake name. I am a god, as you can see." Arete said smiling. "A god?" With a shocked face, he laughed. "Us gods and goddesses can take on many forms and names. Just to blend in with the mortal world..but there's a law. We can't be with them."

"Arete. I don't know if you've heard about me..but I am a goddess,too. Artemis." You said. "Artemis..daughter..of Zeus?" He asked. "I never met him..it is said I got stolen from my parents. Faked the name and everything.." You faced down. "Then..what are you doing here..?" You never thought of that. "My friend was a spirit. A bow...she died. I want her back. But then, I have enemies that are pure evil..and" You turned to see Link, who was still sleeping. "I already have made contact with the mortal world. I was looking for you..Tell me..What am I supposed to do?!"

"Get your friend back. If its what makes you strong. Then look for her. I'll give you advice. You'll need forces and magic. I am the god of courage. With that, I'll give your friend courage. But! You have to look for three more gods or goddesses to help you. If you know what your bow was like..tell me its characteristics and I'll write down the immortals you need." He said. "You'll..Thank you!" Arete lend his hand to you. You took it and he bowed down.

"Artemis, daughter of Zeus. With my permission, acceptance. I give you the moon pearl of bravery." A green pearl appeared on you hand. Arete stood up. "Take care of it."

~

"(Y/N)?" Link stood beside you. "Are you sure about this?" He asked. "I am sure. We're going to get her back, and restore peace to all lands. Sure, my powers feel off, but I can handle it." You said, looking at Arete trying to do something, in the goddess spring. He created a portal, clouds surrounding it. "Are you feeling better, Link?"

"Hmm, yeah. Best nap I have taken in a while for sure." He chuckled. "Artemis! It's done. This..will take you to Mount Olympus." You turned to Arete. "That fast." You and Link started to dissolve in light, going through the portal. "I wish you the best!" Was the last thing you heard.

~

"A goddess?! and a mortal?! Unbelievable!"
~

You and Link suddenly appeared in a world full of clouds and people. "Link. I'm nervous." Those in this world were just like you. Gods and goddesses. A crowd surrounded you until someone with a paper came. "I can sense it. Artemis." You looked beside you. "Erinney! Grace!" They were waiting for commands. "Grace, Erinney. You may now leave. We have nothing to you with you." When those two left, the one with the paper looks at both you and Link. "Artemis. Step inside." In front of you, there was a castle. You were about to walk but Link stopped you. "Sorry for asking twice. Are you really sure about this?" Link had worry in his eyes. "This is my only chance to bring Akari back." He let you go and you stepped inside.

It was dark until someone called. "My daughter! Artemis!" A huge man with a beard flew all around you. "Don't you know me? Your father! Zeus!" You stared at the man floating. "My.." You gulped. "Father?" Zeus laughed. "I can't believe your here! I always thought you'd find your way here.." He said. He turned into normal size, a little taller than you and hugged you. A parent hug you've never had. It felt so..nice. "I'm glad to be here.." You whispered. "Now. Tell me, what have you done? Where have you been?" Zeus asked.

"I've been in a land called Hyrule. I've fought evil along side Link. I also learned about my powers..as goddess...Artemis." You looked up at him. "I also had a bow..her name was Akari..and..yeah." Your head went down.

"So..where's mother?" You asked. Zeus sighed. "In the spring. You should probably see her. She's also waiting for you, m'dear." He was about to leave until you stopped him. "Father! If..you don't mind. Can you perhaps tell me where these gods and goddesses are?" You held a piece of paper and showed it to him.

Athena.
Hebe.
and Hyperion.

"Athena might be in her temple. West of here. The place isn't so big but you might be able to sense it."

After he told you all of their locations. Even though you already knew one, you were still going to search for it. You stepped outside, looking for Link. "Link! Link!" Someone suddenly pulled you. "Shh Shh. You could've told me they don't accept mortals in here." Link said. "Link! I talked with father. I have all the locations to the pearls..and my mother." Link hugged you. "What are the pearls for?" He asked.

"To get me a new bow."

~

You were in a beautiful spring and saw a statue of a woman. "This must be you..What I'm about to say might sound weird but..I've been dying to meet you.." You sighed after a few seconds and heard a voice. "Me too, honey."

You turned. "Leto." She said. "Mother.." You ran and hugged her. She saw Link and smiled at him. "Mom.." You two separated. "I'm happy to see you well." She said softly. "..and I suppose you got here because you are blessed with the power of the gods." She said to Link. "I guess. Though, your highness..mortals aren't supposed to be here..right?"

Leto nodded. "Sorry."

All of you talked and left the area. Leto went with Zeus and You with Link. "Y'know Artemis. Your mom is really nice." Link said. "Yeah and don't call me that." You responded. "Plus. (Y/N). What's up with that..dress?" Link asked. "What? Is there something wrong with it?" You said.

You had a dark blue dress but it showed you legs from the front. Tights on only one leg. Long-sleeves connected with gloves. "No! You look..really pretty in it. Greek style?" Link said. "Hmm...probably.." You said. After a few minutes, you saw a small place. "This must be it."

"Temple of Athena."