Chapter 8

Akari took her eyes off the book she was reading. "(Y/N).." She murmured. She got out of Link's house and looked around. It looks like nothing has happened..yet..until she heard a scream. Joseph was running for his life, certain parts of his clothes were ripped off and Akari went to him.

He kept mouthing your name but in fear...he couldn't say anything. Akari was waiting for you to appear, though..you were somewhere else. She took Joseph inside and calmed him down.

"So what happened?" Akari asked. "Sh-She turned into this thing..with blank eyes, four arms and hair was kind of white.." Akari was about to stand up to deal with you until:

"But..that's not the case." Akari turned. "She tried protecting me from something..(Y/N) took me somewhere and the next thing I know she's fighting against someone that looked a little like her. Then..She was thrown into the air..I looked and turned...there it was..a creature with black eyes..It l-looked at me straight in the eye..that's when I ran.." Akari was completely confused. Who is the creature with black eyes?

She decided to head out to the forest and look for you. She then found you in the floor, breathing heavily. She took your home and you recovered. When you woke up, you asked Akari why you were in Link's house when you were just in the forest. She told you Joseph had brought you home due to lack of sleep. Sounds odd...but you accept it.

"Where's Link..?"

"Take your best guess."

~

When Link got home, he put on his shorts and a shirt then went to sleep. Minutes later, he was in the basement.

He woke up from the hard surface and looked around. "What the.." He stood up, someone closed the basement with something hard and heavy. "Hey!! Open up! (Y/N)!! Akari!!! (Y/N)!!!!!" He tried pushing the subject. He heard steps coming, thinking it was you. It was Akari, though. "Link?!"

Link got out of the basement and asked "What the hell just happened?"

"It's (Y/N)...I..I don't know what's been going on." Akari told Link about what happened with Joseph. "Let's go to the boy's house. Maybe he's the cause." Link said. He changed into his hero clothes and went to Joseph's house. Joseph carefully opened the door. Link appeared, pulled him by the shirt and pushed him against the wall.

"What did you do to her?!" He yelled. Link was angry. SERIOUSLY angry. "I didn't do anything." Joseph responded. "Then? Why did she turn into that?"
"Listen! She suddenly turned into monster..and fought some other monster." Link pushed him against the wall once more. "Don't you dare call her a mo-"

"Link!" Akari pointed to the sky. He found you. You were flying and went to Link's house. Link and the rest followed you. You looked to check if Link was still in the basement which he wasn't. You flew out of Link's house, looking around and noticed Akari, Joseph and Link. "(Y/N)!" Link shouted. You created a portal and planned on leaving.

"That is her...but she isn't awake! Link, do the same thing you did with that four-armed creature from before!" Akari commanded. She gave Link a lasso. He threw the lasso and caught you. Last time, Link pulled the creature..but this time you pulled Link. "(Y/N)! Look at me!!" Link said. You heard his words. The lasso snapped which made Link fall and you were transforming back.

"She's not reacting!!!" Akari flew towards you and caught you. She put you in the ground so Link could check on you. "How can she still be asleep after she's doing these things..?" Joseph asked.

"Don't know..but I'm glad she's out of it, right now.." Link said, picking you up and then took you home. "What are we gonna do?" Asked Akari. "We wait for tomorrow, 'till she sleeps again." Said Link.

Next day.

You woke up and went to the bathroom. You looked in the mirror and had nothing. No pointy ears and you smiled. You took a bath and changed. Today, you wore a navy blue dress with black flats. You got out of bathroom and went to the kitchen. Akari served you breakfast and asked: "How was your sleep? Did you had a strange dream?"

"No?" You said, eating your breakfast. Link woke up and went to the restroom to wash up. Minutes later, he came out in his hero clothes. You washed the dish you ate from and headed to the door until Link asked where you were going. "I'm going to collect some fruit." You responded. Akari turned to look at Link. You left and walked to the forest.

"I was hoping you'd come out." Joseph said, behind you. "What happened?" You asked. "Y'know..You we-" Joseph was interrupted by Link. "You fell asleep in the middle of the forest." Link got in between you and Joseph. Akari turned you around, put a necklace on you and went inside it. The necklace had the aquamarine gem. "Hey? What's going on? What happened yesterday?"

"Nothing. Go home, (Y/N)." Said Link. "Excuse me?" You responded. "Yes. Go home. You're MUCH safer there. See you later, my little monster." Said Joseph, kissing your cheek and left. Link turned to you. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He asked. "No. He didn't. Thanks a lot." You went back home.

Day passed and you were laying in bed, facing the wall. You heard Link behind you. "Listen..I'm sorry. I know he was a good friend but..he's dangerous." He said. "Link?" You called his attention. "I don't need a hero." You said. "I really appreciate what you're doing, but let me do it by myself." Link looked down in guilt. "Don't feel bad though...I don't feel like going to the forest anymore.." You turned to look at Link and smiled. He smiled back. "Now..let's sleep."

Link paused you. "Actually..there's something I need to tell you."