Chapter 22

Entering Zeus's temple, you looked around. Hyperion, Hebe, Claressa and Link were with you. The temple had a dark aura, and you hated it. "So..you're becoming queen? Very funny." He said, looking down at you. "I must. Don't worry, though. You won't be alive to see me sit in the throne."

"You..haha. You dare threat the king of all gods?"

"You only became king once you killed your own father. As daughter of Zeus, I will do the same." You weren't planning on killing him deep down. Zeus blasted lighting towards you, but all of you move to different areas. "Get that lighting bolt." You commanded. "I'll try!" You pretended to charge at Zeus. You dodge and left Claressa somewhere he couldn't see her.

Monsters appeared from the ground but Hyperion held them off. You pulled Link and whispered in his ear. "We're trying to get the lighting bolt out of his hands. I think you know what to do." Link nodded. Zeus threw a ball of lighting at Link but he swung his sword and sent it back to him. He was now down for a while and all of you tried taking the lighting bolt.

"Enough!!!" He created strong wind pressure that pushed made you all fall. He went over to you, about to kill. "F-Father...! Stop..!" Shouted Hebe who was in the ground. Zeus ignore her. You look down until you saw a familiar hand. Link was standing and smiled. He helped you get up and said "Trust me."

You noticed the crest on his hand was glowing. You two were ready to attack Zeus with everything you've got. Stronger wind was circling the whole temple, along with Olympus. Even the gods questioned what was going on. Hyperion quickly took Hebe somewhere safe, knowing how much power you and Link were going to let go. Both of you pushed and released all of the power both of you had inside. With Zeus lighting combined, it created a huge explosion.

After all that, you barely stood. Zeus was back to normal. Link fell to the ground. "Link!" You checked on him. He's just unconscious. "...Oh.." You sighed. "(Y/N)." Zeus called, healing Link. Link slowly woke and you smiled. "I must thank you for freeing all of us." Zeus said. "It hasn't been easy. Now that you restored all of us.." The rest of the gods appeared. "You can rest."

"Wait!"

"Ah yes..You wish to have a kingdom? Anything for you, my child." With Zeus blessing and the gods power, they created a kingdom. It took them a few minutes but it was done. "Go. You can do this." They said.

~

Your new castle was there, along with a town and land. You looked at the castle, knowing that you must be a ruler once again. Link was next to you. Now for some reason, you felt someone looking down at you, with happiness. Link turned and started waving. "(Y/N)!" You also turned and saw Daiki's spirit. From far away, Daiki nodded and said to do a good job and not ruin this, then disappeared.

"Don't let us down."

Earlier, Zeus had something about who's going to be king. It was planned to meet him today, with Link on your side as "the best warrior".

You stood in front of the throne and waiting for him. You didn't know who it was until steps made themselves closer. "Oh no.." When he entered, Link was supposed to bow down but he didn't. "Link!" He groaned and bowed. "Zeus chose you to be a king, Orion?" Orion knew from the way you sounded and how your face looked, you weren't happy at all. "What can I say? Everybody loves me." He said.

"Almost everybody." You heard Link say.

You went to Orion. "Fine. I'll give you a chance..but remember. Do anything against the paper you signed and it's over for you. You'll get thrown out..." You said, leaving. "And execution." Link followed you and you left the area. You and Link were in your room. "What're you going to do?" Link asked. "I don't know. Get him as far away from the people living here and Claressa."

"I'll take care of that." Link said.

You looked up. "What?"

"Yeah. Don't worry about a thing. You just keep being a queen. I'll be the hero."

"Thanks." Tomorrow was coronation day. You didn't know what it going to be like but you had look presentable. Your nymphs made your dress, and everything else you needed. You had went to sleep, not knowing what was going to happen tomorrow.