Secret ending

He was the hero chosen by the gods..and she was the hero destined to be part of the gods.

"They were supposed to have a happy life...! Why..?" Claressa faced up at the statue before her. She sighed. Years have passed. She was still the same as ever. But she felt numb inside.

"Everyone was happy after Link and (Y/N) got married. The people, their lives, OUR lives were different. Of course..the gods at Olympus had to be so selfish..! Selfish enough to start a fight between them."

"At time of peace and tranquility, Zeus got angry over the same things. Over..and over. Eventually some got tired and tried to destroy Olympus. People, for example Hylians started to forget about..everyone of us. Olympus had started a war with (Y/N)'s kingdom and others. All against each other. In the battlefield, knights were in the sky, ground, and seas. Fighting to the death.Link and (Y/N) decided to join in and help...they were strong enough to defeat some of their enemies..."

"But they weren't."

~

"Lady (Y/N)! It's..our king! He's hurt!" Said one of the knights, leaving. (Y/N) gasped and ran all the way to Link. She saw Link in the distanced laying next to a wall and bleeding at the point where he's about to die. Once she was there, she kept telling him it was going to be okay, he'll survive. "Take this...take her with you." Link handed the master sword to (Y/N). "Don't cry. I'm sure..we'll...meet once again. Just..go..! and.." He held her cheek. "I love you..don't you dare forget that.." He closed his eyes. Resting his soul forever.

"I love you too.."
"Link..?"
"Link?!"

(Y/N) hugged her lover's corpse and sobbed. She choked on her own tears and screams.

~

"It was said..Link was killed by a giant huntsman. After his death, (Y/N) mourned a long time. Even by miles away, I could feel her emotions breaking apart. Orion casted a spell on her, making her forget everything she had. Her sorrow was killing everything. It was for the best." Claressa's voice began to shake. "Artemis was born. The real Artemis. I was forbid to tell her that she was (Y/N). The girl in love with the hero in green. She was happy. Now she's like any other god. Selfish! Liars!"

"Artemis left her kingdom and everyone. I still served her. The things..I've seen. May the goddess have mercy on me..She has transformed other into beasts..some of them didn't even do anything..Now..every mortal, human or not completely stopped believing in them. Greek gods. They disappeared without a trace." Claressa put her hands together. "I don't get it...why am I still here if you're gone? You and Link were supposed to be happy! None of us never asked for this! Never!! You treated me so kindly..making me feel like an equal...not a slave." She said, looking down.

Claressa flew to the Sacred grove in Hyrule. She saw the Master sword on its pedestal and went to it. "Link..if only you were there. You could've stopped her. Everything. I know I'm not talking to you. She never knew..but (Y/N) needed you. I hope you two see each other again. I can rest when you two do."

Many thousand years passed by

The blonde was getting of a mysterious place. Looking at the empty Hyrule. To his right he saw an old man. At that old man's house was a girl. She was unconscious for a while until..he came. Claressa..now as Hikari saw both of them and smiled.

(A/N)
Bleh. I think I put on the wrong theme for this but whatever.