Chapter 3

It was getting dark and Link was walking back to his house. He saw the old warrior standing in front of his house. "Link!"

"Umm..warrior!..It's nice to see you!"

"Yeah, yeah. Can I talk to you about something real quick?" He asked.

"Sure. Wha-" The Old warrior pulled Link. "There's something you might want to see." He whispered. Link noticed, the man had a book in his hands. The old warrior got on his horse.

"Wait, right now?" Link asked.The old warrior kept silent.

"Akari. Stay inside and don't let anybody in." Link commanded.

Link got onto Epona and followed the old warrior.

~

"So..what is it you wanted to show me..?" Link asked.

"Just a magical place."

Link soothed Epona. "I missed you." He murmured.

"Y'know..You and (Y/N) are very lucky to have each other."

"Hmm?"

"Guess you won't be so lucky now.." He whispered to himself.

Link glanced at the old warrior.

"You don't know...everything?"

"Everything?"

"Well..you know..Her birth, her actual parents, her kingdom, everything."

Link was silent.

"Her name says it all. Artemis is the child of Zeus and Leto. Those are her real parents. The child Absinthe gave birth to was some other child...but..I guess Absinthe was evil then so..that child wasn't worthy to possess the throne..(Y/N) was on sight is what assume."

"Th-That can't be..she's been living a lie..why her though..?"

"(Y/N) always knew what Absinthe was doing, is wrong. She hoped to be powerful like her but..it never ended like that. Instead of becoming mighty and royal..she went against her own kind..I wish to say more but..I feel like you would like to figure that out by yourself..all I can say now is: Save her."

Link was facing down.

"We're here." They were at the edge of Hyrule. Link saw a hole and it was glowing different colors.

"It is said mythical dragons exist here." Said the old man reading the book. They both got off their horses and walked towards the hole.

"It also says..dragons are very important to many goddesses." The old man went inside and Link was next to Epona.

"I'll be back." Link followed.

Once he entered, the place was huge, and filled with dragons. Some flying around, or sleeping. Link was about to walk towards one of them until he heard whining. Link went to the sound, which he ended in a dark corner. He saw a dragon, around his size in the ground. Gasping for air. Link ran to it and made sure it was okay. He checked the dragon. "You don't have an injuries or anything bad." The dragon was colored yellow..but it had a mark on its forehead. "That's odd.." (Y/N)'s favorite color appeared on its forehead. Link's eyes widen. "You're..alive." He smiled lighty. He hugged the dragon softly enough not to hurt it. He felt slight happiness in his heart. A happiness he hasn't felt in a while.He noticed the dragon was looking at something.

Link turned and saw two dragons. A yellow and a blue one. "That's Erinney and Grace." Link whispered. He also saw another dragon. Though, that dragon was red and far from Erinney and Grace's dragons. "The Muses.."

"Liiink!"

"Oh crap..I have to go.." He looked at the dragon in the eyes. "I hope you're okay.." He said and then left.

Out of the magical place and back in Hyrule, Link and the old man went their own separate ways.

~

Link was going through the woods, thinking about the yellow dragon. Epona felt scared from these dark woods. Link soothed her once more. He gave her a smile. "Ahh!" Link heard a sudden scream.

Link's smile disappeared once he heard that. He stopped Epona and got off.

Link had his hand behind him, holding his sword from its scabbard.

He moved bushes to see from where that yell came from. He looked down and there was a little girl.

'What the..' He thought. "H-Hi.."

"Ah! Stay away!" The girl had blondish hair and dark brown eyes.

"What are you doing here..?" Link said. The girl moved back. "Calm down..I'm not going to hurt you." Link reached his hand out to her. He gave her a confident smile. The girl took his hand.

Link got the girl onto Epona.

"So..what brings you here?" He asked. "I'm..looking for my mommy."

"Your mom..?..Perhaps..I can help you." Link said.

"You will..I mean..I don't know.."

~

They arrived at Link's house.

"This is my home." Link said. He got off and helped the little girl.

"We're in a peaceful village, don't worry, you'll like it.."

The girl looked at Link's house.

"Mister? I like your..uh..house?" She said.

"Thanks!..It's whatever, to be honest. House. Treehouse." Link responded.

Next day

"Link.."

Link opened his eyes very slowly.
"Happy birthday!" Said Akari, surprising Link.

"Hmm..? What?" Link so sleepy, he forgot what day it was.

"This isn't much but.." Akari got out of Link's sight.

"Woah!! The house is..clean!!"

"Thanks, Akari."

"No prob!"

Link washed and changed.

"Oi!!" He heard a commotion outside. He guessed it.

"Happy birthday!" Many villagers were there. His friend Ilia went to him and gave him a cake. "Made this for you" She said. "Thanks..!" Link smiled.
~

Link was going to Daiki's village because Akari said so. "You're as stubborn as your master."

~

At Daiki's village, a kid went to Link and gave him a plush.

"Link sir, Happy birthday." (H/C) hair..A white dress with a blue ribbon on its waist (E/C) eyes.

"Thanks kid." The kid smiled and left.

"Link!" Daiki yelled.

"Happy birthday."

Link smiled.

"Link..you have fought with so much bravery, it gave me motivation to make this for you." Daiki handed a mask over to Link. For some reason..Link felt close to the mask...something..he can't explain.

"You'll need it one day.." Daiki said.