Chapter 23

You were walking down the hallway with your dress on, looking pretty. Once you got to the throne, Orion was there. You looked to your right to where the knights and soldiers were and Link was there. He looked at you and winked. You grinned just by seeing the way he looked with that armor he had.

When you got there, in front of Orion, there was a priest. "We are gathered here today for the coronation and..marriage-" Your eyes widen. "Of (Y/N) (L/N) and Orion." You had completely forgotten. To become king and queen, rulers of this land..you must marry each other. After his speech, the moment came. "If anyone can show just cause why this couple cannot lawfully be joined together in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

Anyone. ANYONE. Link looked down. You two had said "I do" to each other even though you kind of hesitated. "Orion. You may now kiss the bride." Orion held you by your waist and kissed you. "Your first kiss?" He whispered. "..yes." You quickly looked at Link and and everyone celebrating to go outside. Everyone was dancing, getting drunk and eating. It was a nice sight to see everybody enjoying this horrible moment.

Without anybody noticing, you went inside to your room. Only one noticed and followed you. That one opened the door to your room and kissed you. "Why did you come back inside?" Said Orion. "I'm tired. These heels are killing me."

"You know damn well that's a lie." He said in a serious tone. "Now that we are a married couple we get to do lots of stuff together. Including s-" You pushed him out of the way. "I don't care about that." You went to rest on the balcony and looked down at your people. "I just care that they're safe."

Orion grunted and left as he slammed the door. "I never knew your past. But if I were to something once more..it would be to see you again once again. Akari. I really need some of your advice, right now." You faced up at the dark night sky. Link and Orion were still outside. Since you weren't there, Orion was flirting with women. Link looked up and saw you in the balcony. He ran inside to go to you.

Link suddenly busted into your room. "Link!" You went to hug him. "God, (Y/N)! You look so pretty!" He said blushing. "Aw, Thanks!" Someone knocked on the door. "Your majesty? I have prepared everything for you! May I come in?" Link hid under your bed. Perhaps the butler would think something bad and it would be rude to not let him in.

"Come in! Come in!" The butler came in and laid down some clothes on your bed. "I'll be outside on your door if you need me for anything else." He said leaving. "Yeah, okay. Thanks!" You shut the door. Link quietly got out. "Damn it. Where's Claressa..?" You whispered. "With the nymphs." Link whispered back. "Well..can I stay here? I can sleep on this couch."

You gave him pillows and blankets for him to stay comfortable. You two had slept until one of your nymphs knocked on the door. "Lady (Y/N)? King Orion wishes to see you in his office, in the library." You groaned. "Ugh. It's so late." You sighed. "Fine. Whatever." You wore your robe and made your way to the library. "What is it? Why did you woke me up this late?" You asked in anger. "Right after our marriage, you go after that herder? As the human he is, you know he's up to no good."

"Right after I told you I didn't care about ANY of that, you still talk to annoy me? His presence aside, you know YOU'RE up to no good."

"Me? I haven't done anything! You assume that I have! He is in your bed right now, right?! We got married today and you're being a wh-" You interrupted him. "Don't bring him into this! Why would a noble person as he, would be in my bed?! Is your mind filled with such lies, mistrust and betrayal?!"

"YES!!" He yelled. You stepped back. He released dark aura all around the castle but then it disappeared. He turned in an aggressive way. "Lies, mistrust and betrayal will only bring war. When I'm done with what I'm doing. I will bring you war." You slammed the door. The servants and nymphs all around the castle scaretted in the hallway. You were stomping and Orion stopped you.

"You love him, don't you?! I can tell! I love you but..you're sick!!" He shouted in front of everybody. "I once loved you...but then...you killed my own people, I realized that my heart was wrong-"

"Oh please! Just admit it! You love him! Tell me.." You stayed quiet.

"Do you?!?!"

You commanded for everyone to leave and get some rest. When everything was quiet, you went to Orion. Looked at him with a straight face and told him. "Trying to yell won't bring you anywhere. Face it. You're losing. Either..act like a human or a titan."