Chapter 10

You and Link were camping in Hyrule field at night. You sat next to Link while watching the fire crackling in the dark and leaned on his shoulder. Next morning, you and Link were laying in the ground. You slowly opened and saw the blond laying close to you. "Hmm.." You hummed and opened your eyes in realization. "Ahh!!" You were blushing and Link woke up by your scream. "What?! What happened?! Did someone hurt you?!" Link asked, standing up. You were sitting and responded to his questions. "N-Nothing..! No one hurt m-me!"

"That what was with that scream?" Link asked. "It was just a nightmare..!" You said, looking the other way. "Oh..? Then let's get..ready." Link said as he yawned. "Where are we heading?" You asked, putting some of your stuff in a tiny backpack that Link gave you. "Lake Hylia. That's our only way to go to Gerudo Desert."

You turned. "What if I try to make a portal?"

"What if you get hurt?" Link responded to your question. You gave him puppy eyes and he sighed. "Go ahead." He said stepping back. You focused on your power a faced your hand forward, making it glow. You were taking immense power that didn't make a portal but a blast towards you and fell to the ground. Link ran to you and helped you get up.

"Is she okay?" You and Link turned at the same time. It was Joseph. "She's great." Link said. "Joseph? What are you doing here?" You asked. "Just trying to help you guys. Especially you, baby." Joseph said caressing your cheek. Your ears became pointy. Link and Joseph got startled. "O-Oh!..D-Don't mind th-that..!" You said, blushing and covering your ears. "Anyways, where are ya'll going?" Joseph asked. "Gerudo Desert." Link responded. Joseph was now leading the way. Link leaned over and whispered: "What was that..?"

"I don't know.." You responded. You and Link followed Joseph to Lake Hylia. Came across cuccos and all that. "Lake Hylia looks very beautiful." You said. "Yes..but it can't reach you." Joseph said behind your back. "Hey, lay off." Link responded. Link headed to the man next to the cannon in the lake and you followed, leaving Joseph behind. "Hey, fella!" Link waved at the man. "I see you have brought some friends..and one seems to be very pretty..hmm?" The man looked in the distance. "Wuzzah? A MONSTER!!" He crouched in fear. The three of you went to where the monster was. Your ears began to get pointy again.

The monster charged at Link and hurt him. "Link!!" You went to check on him and look at the monster. "You'll pay for that." Your whole body began transforming into your powerful form. You took the monster and dealt with it. Once it was dead, you saw a cannon falling to where Linka and Joseph were. Right when it was about to crush them, you were there, carrying with your own body. "(Y/N)!" You were transforming back. Your eyes, ears and hair were going back to normal. Link got up and helped you. You two were now getting crushed by a cannon.

You forced yourself to have more power that allowed you to transform. When you did, you pushed the cannon to the lake. You transformed back and fell to the ground.
"(Y/N)! Are you okay?" Link went to you. "Yes, I'll be fine." Joseph came running. He was covered in purple blood. "What is that..?"

"You still left that monster barely alive but don't worry, I took care of it!" He said, smiling. You heard a yell coming from the man with the cannon. "WATCH OUT!!!" He pointed at the sky and you all looked up. Link held your hand and pulled you to somewhere safe. The cannon fell were you were. "How about we leave now?" Joseph suggested. "That's a good idea.." You said, making a sigh. You looked down at your hand, being held by Link's. You two blushed and let go. "L-Let's g-go..!" Link said.

All of you were at Gerudo Desert.
"(Y/N)..here." Link handed you his bow. "Link..I c-can't take this.." You said. "Oh come on, you'll need it." You sighed and took it. Close to Arbiter's Grounds, a few goblins and moblins were standing outside, guarding.
"(Y/N)..take them out quietly." Link suggested, giving you his hawkeye. "What's this..?" You whispered. "Put it on to zoom in on enemies and kill them..easier.." Joseph interrupted. You wore the hawkeye and giggled. "How do I look?"

"Like a bird." Responded Joseph. "Fantastic." Said Link, giving a thumbs up.

You got the bow on your hands, aimed and killed. It took you awhile but you managed. Once you were finished, Link gave you his full bundle of arrows and all of you went to next area closer to Arbiter's Ground. You were about to do the same did you did minute ago, but someone spotted you and called his little friends. The three of you took them head on. When all of you were finished, you and Joseph were panting. Outside of the entrance, you and him were resting. Link swung his sword, left it inside its scabbard and gave you some water. "Thank you.." You drank.

"Here." Link said, letting Joseph borrow his clawshots. "You'll need them." Link had that face of seriousness. Joseph grunted and took them aggressively. "Yeah, whatever." He went inside. You sighed. "Let's go." You said, going in and Link followed you.

__________________

Arbiter's Grounds

______________________________

"I haven't been here in a long time. Follow me." Link said. "Now this is creepy..you said looking around. Joseph used the clawshots Link gave him and you flew with carrying Link in your arms. To the next room, was even creepier. Dark and full of sand. "Stay back." Link said, stopping your tracks with his arm. "Hm?...oh."

Small skeletons came from the ground and went your direction. "Eek!" You stood behind Link. He defeated them and went to the next room, with you clinging to his back. Now it was bright enough, Link looked behind him and said: "You can let go of me." He said grinning. You laughed nervously and let go of him. "O-Oh..r-right..sorry.." You said. You followed Link who was still going forward, ignoring the whole place.

When you were at the entrance of the boss room, you saw Akari and Diana hugging to keep each other safe. You tried running to them but Link pulled you. "Wait.." A invisible was in between the girls and all of you. You were ready for anything. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Someone said. That someone had red eyes and black hair."It's you..Let them go!" You said. "You're too late." He took Akari's human form away and made her into a spirit again. "I did say..'Expect them dead.' but..since I'm nice..I'll take one.."

"Take me!"

Akari stood up with a courageous face on her. "Akari? Stop! Akari!! That's an order!" You said hitting the wall. She looked at you and smiled 'I'm pretty sure we'll meet again once more'
"If you say so." He responded.
The man suddenly pulled the necklace you had. He raised it and started to speak a foreign language. Akari began to disappear. "Akari!!!" The gem fell to the ground and shattered. The man laughed, left and the wall was gone.You went to the broken gem in the floor. "Oh.." You gasped. You felt so much pain in your heart. Diana teleported all of you outside. You fell in the sand.

"Saikki." Nothing happened. Link went to you and crouched in front of you. He then hugged you and you started to sob on his shoulder. "She was blind..she wanted to see her friend..and I couldn't do anything..I was supposed to help her..!"

~

"Oi!!" Someone yelled. A girl with white hair and dark blue eyes looked at the person yelling. "Whaddaya want?" She responded. "Are you going to help me or not?" The person asked, struggling with a box. The girl decided to help and the person said:

"Thank you, Akira."

(A/N)

Probably next week, Chapter 11 will come out.