Chapter 6

"We're not going!" Yelled Erinney. "But..we have to!" Responded Grace. They were arguing at Link's place, while Link, Diana and Akari were at the Ordon spring. Link was chilling, Akari and Diana were playing with the water. Link decided to go back home, he let Akari take care of Diana, since she still wanted to play. He saw his friend Ilia standing outside of his house

"Hi, Link!" She said, going up to him. "Who's..in there?" She asked. "Just some annoying magic beings."

"Anyways..what brings you here?" Link asked. "I was just wondering if you would like some cake." Ilia mostly cared about Link's wellbeing..right she wasn't wondering if he would like some cake, she wants to know if he was okay. "Sure." Link responded. Ilia led Link to her house and gave him the cake he wanted. "Thanks!" He said.
Ilia sat next to Link.

"So..where's (Y/N)?" Link was about taste the dessert until she asked that. The question.

"She's overseas.." Ilia held Link's hand. "Link..you can tell me anything." Link sighed. "She's somewhere..I don't know where she is."

"And...you're looking for her? Link..is that why you're almost never home..?" She asked. "Yeah..sorry.." Link responded. After having a talk with Ilia, Link heard a crash. It came from his place. Akari and Diana came from the spring. Grace and Erinney were fighting. Akari and Link heard people coming, Akari decided to throw Grace and Erinney into a portal. Link pulled Diana into his arms and entered the portal. Now, they were in Hyrule field.

"Hey! What the hell! What kind of lowly spirit does that to a goddess?!" Exclaimed Erinney. "This spirit!" Responded Akari."Both of you! Stop!" Yelled Link. Diana was clinging to Link's leg because she saw the portal Akari made change.

"Mister Link?!" Link turned to the girl and saw the portal. The portal sucked everyone in, leaving the area quiet while everyone is being teleported somewhere else. Everyone was in the ground. "Ow.." Link said, putting his hand on his head. Grace got up and gasped. "We're here!"

"Yes..but not the here we wanted." Responded Erinney. Link got up and helped Diana. "Oh...come on, guys..I never liked this place." He said.

"Sorry, Link...I guess we might have something to do here..at Noriko." Grace said. Everyone started to walk around. Diana was clinging on Link's leg. "Is it me..or does this place just looks creepier.darker and..sad..?" Link said with a quiet voice.

"I agree with Link." Akari and Erinney said in unison. Everyone suddenly heard a loud sound. "What the.." A creature with four arms and with eyes with its pupils shaped like the top of an arrow. It looked at Link dead in the eye. The creature flew pass by everyone until Erinney created a lasso and caught it. Instead of pulling the creature, the creature pulled Erinney. "Nngh...!!" Link went to Erinney and pulled the lasso. Now..Link was pulling the creature. "I've..dealt with much worse stuff than this." Link grunted and pulled harder than ever. The creature fell to the ground, Link got his sword out and stabbed it. And there it was. The last piece.

Link sighed. "I'm coming (Y/N)."

~

Sympathy, Empathy, Apathy.

"Okay, come on. Akari?" Link let Akari put all of the pieces into the mural. They were waiting for something to happen until something took Link all the way to Daiki's village. "Just how much hatred do you have for her?!" Link yelled.

"That's something you wouldn't understand!" Absinthe responded.

"Link!" Akari and rest came to Link's aid. Akari had a concerned face. She had to help Link..but she didn't know how. "Crap.."

Someone passed by her. "Huh...(Y/...." The person who walked by her had a white dress and short hair. Link turned and his eyes widen.

"(Y/N)?!"

You were standing next to Link, with a blank face. "Akari. Take Link with you." You turned to look at Akari. Absinthe went to you without you looking. With your magic, you stopped her before she could hurt you or Link. "My sweet daughter..are you now discovering this lowly power of yours?"

"Yes and..by the record..you were never my mother..I learned that you were the one who kidnap me as a baby and "raised" me to be just like you...Sadly, well for you and lucky for me..that never happened." You said. "That's hilarious." She charged at you but you dodged. "Link! Take everyone out of here!" You commanded. "But.."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of this." You said. You focused on your power which made your hair kinda float and your eyes glow. Link had taken everyone out of the village with help. When he finished, he went to you. He saw you were gaining power. "(Y/N)!" He pointed at where Absinthe was. She had left. With your power, you started to fly. With self conscious, you went after Absinthe.

You had found her outside of the village, "W-We can fix this right?!" She basically begged for mercy, but you didn't give her some.

Your hand started to glow with magic, and sent that magic to Absinthe.

You heard her last words: "You needed this.."
You fell to the ground slowly, and Link caught you. He had you in his arms and asked "Are you okay..?"

You slightly nodded. "Run..its not over yet..she'll create a huge explosion." You said. "What.." Link picked you up bridal style and started to run. "Akari! Create a portal!" Akari did as told. Once he was about to enter the portal he heard someone say : "Make sure..she doesn't get sick or worse..corrupted..if so..her power will be something no one can stop. Take care of her.." and with that, Link left, leaving everyone in Hyrule field. The village people looked at Link, carrying you. "Guys..go on your own separate ways. You'll be in danger if you live in our sights.." Link turned towards the entrance of Faron woods, and headed that way.