Chapter 21

"Link?! Link?! Where are you?" Link heard. "Uh..uhm...north! Go north!" Hyperion could sense where you were so Link could tell you where to go. Link started running as both of you ran into each other. "(Y/N).." Link blushed at your appearance. "Oh..Link!!" You hugged him. "I feared the worst when the ship exploded. I'm so glad you're okay!" He said, smiling as he hugged back. Hyperion and Claressa grinned at both of you.

~

"So we only need 3 more?" You asked. Link sat down next to you. "Yes. Zeus, Poseidon and Hades. The three brothers. What if we first go to Hades?" Suggested Hyperion. "Isn't Poseidon underwater? We could just take him now, instead of coming back." Link said. "I go with Link's idea." You said. "Fine, but do you have underwater outfits?" You and Link nodded. "Both of you go. Me and Hebe will be going to Hades." All of you agreed on that.

At the seashore, you looked in the distance. Link in his Zora armor and you in your one piece. Underwater, you didn't had a mask but you could breathe and talk well. "Woah..I can..breathe and talk!" You said. Your voice sounded a bit odd due to the water. Both of you saw ruins nearby and went in to check it out. "Hmm..."

"(Y/N)..Link..we're in an Olympus hideout. Used for wars...see that symbol? That's the Olympus symbol."

There was a machine close that used to work for holograms. You looked around and a screen appeared.

"You have failed me, son!"
"Father! I wish to live as my own.."
"How? Tell me, Zeus. How can you stand against the king, such as myself? Cronus?"
"I will fight."

Claressa went to screen and put her hand on it. "It looks like..Zeus being the youngest sibling..fought against his own father, Cronus..and then claimed himself king. Cronus created most of the gods. Good and bad...and Circe NOW being the ruler of the muses kingdom..plans to resurrect Cronus. A goddess being a ruler of a kingdom is a huge responsibility...because you get to have more power. Both within you and over your people."

"That explains it! The wisps or the gods said to go back to the destroyed land. Where you once grew..meaning.." Link swam over to you. "They want you to be queen. They know Circe's plan because they can't do anything about it. Build a civilization at Noriko. Not Noriko but whatever you would want. You being a ruler will give you more power to defeat Circe and Orion." Link said.

"I don't wish to fight Orion, though.."

An explosion cut the conversation. "It's Poseidon!" Link shouted. "Link..This sounds stupid but...I might.." Link interrupted. "Have feelings for him? Yes. I know. I promise you this..! I won't let that get into our way! Specially yours! If he won't protect you..then I will!" He kept dodging Poseidon's attacks."There you go Clare."

"I am doomed. Isn't Artemis supposed to hate men..? Then why.."

You charged at Poseidon. You giggled. After fighting, you and Link stabbed Poseidon, turning him back to normal. You got back to the surface. "We'll wait for the other two back at Zeus's temple." You didn't turned to Link, you just kept walking. Once you were gone, Claressa pulled on Link's ear. "You fool! Tell her!"

"Ouch! Stop pulling!" Claressa let go and Link questioned what she meant. "What do you mean 'tell her'?" He asked. "You know what I'm talking about."

At an Inn, you stood next to a balcony. "Hi there.." You heard behind you. "Oh..Hi.."
"So..we now have to fight the big one, huh?" Link asked, nervously. "Yep." You said. "What am I doing? Let me have someone bring-" Link pulled your arm and you felt his lips being pushed against yours. "I'll keep loving you..even if your heart belongs to him." He whispered and left the room.