4-Mike

"So, that's what's been up for the past five years." Mike finished. He turned to my parents who had just entered with lunch. 

"He's coming to school, right?" My parents looked at each other.

"We haven't really considered it... We don't know what he knows." My dad said quietly.

Time skip brought to you by me dying slowly from the inside of my sad and bad writing

I entered the high school at my town, Mike heading over. We had hung out a lot over the summer, and I had taught him how to judo-flip someone. I was too conscious about my dream to tell him yet. What if he laughed at me? What if he remembered something too? 

Whispers broke out, and girls looked at me strangely. Uncomfortable with the attention, I looked to Mike for guidance. He chuckled, and gave me aviator sunglasses. Putting them on, I asked him:

"Mike, how are these supposed to help me?"

"They're not. They make you look cool. Seriously, those girls are staring at you like you're a piece of meat."

"MIKE." 

I took the sunglasses off and threw them back at a smirking Mike. We entered the Principal's office, and I got my scheduled. Mike showed me to my first class, honors calculus. It was easy with my math skills, and I used the time I had after I finished the problems easily to look around the classroom. 

The next classes passed easily, and I met up with Mike in the cafeteria for lunch. We sat down in the corner table, and talked for a while. We fell silent as I looked around the cafeteria, my gaze landing on a girl with brown hair behind a book. She looked up at me, and I nearly fell back after noticing her ice blue eyes. She winked at me and went back to her book.

"Dude, you okay? You look like you're casing the cafeteria like a... spy or something." Mike chuckled. I smiled. If only he knew... I grabbed his aviator sunglasses, putting them on and saying,

"Agent Benjamin Ripley, at your service." We laughed together, and he went back to his school. Three guys came up to our table. 

"You're sitting in my seat, Brezinski." One guy hissed, and I remembered who they were. The bullies from middle school. Mike rolled his eyes, and continued to talk to me before one of the goons grabbed his shoulder. I was reminded of Chip, Hauser and Stubbs. 

"Hm. Fresh meat!" One that seemed to be the ringleader turned to me, and I took the sunglasses off, no longer smiling. (I can't remember the name of the bully from evil spy school, was it Dirk the Jerk or something like that? Comment please)

"Nice to see you too, I'm hurt you don't remember me." I grabbed my chest in mock pain. 

"Me too. I thought you would remember Ben, even after he's been in a coma for five years." The ringleader growled,

"Ripley..." and started a right hook toward my face, but I caught his fist in mid air. He looked startled for a second, and I used that to my advantage. I slammed his head down on the table, pulling his hand behind his back and twisting it.

"Don't touch me, or Mike." I snarled before letting him up. He rubbed his head, and walked away. I sat down and began eating my food again before noticing Mike and the entire cafeteria staring at me, silent and dumbfounded.

"Dude... That was awesome! C'mon, I gotta talk to you." Mike said, patting me on the shoulder. The cafeteria broke out in whispers as we left. I looked back, and couldn't help but notice the girl with ice blue eyes staring at me with distinct pride.