16- Calm your tits

Thanks for the support, but seriously guys, I have midterms this week, and I need to study. Y'all need to calm your tits. Especially you, Groot. But thank you so much! AHHHH! ABR was at #1 for a bit and now aSSS:WiAaD is at #2! This one is back in Ben's POV.

Erica had told me her story the previous night. I hadn't told her that we had been in love in the dream, but she brought up a good point that distracted me. Why was I so good? In the dream, I had been okay at most. What had Aunt Catherine mentioned? Hadn't she said that I 'was selected for the CIA from birth'? What did that mean? I was so confused and there were too many unanswered questions. 

I walked down the corridors of the school to my lecturing hall. It was Mike's first actual day the school, and I was his teacher for the first half of the day. I sighed, and walked into the class. It was spies-to-be that were my age, my year. It was my first class with them, and they had never met me before. One girl my age actually stopped me coming into the classroom and asked me this question:

"Are you the new student we keep hearing about?" I chuckled and smirked when she looked annoyed. 

"You'll just have to see." At that moment, Mike walked in, and the girl's attention turned to the other hot new guy. I smirked at his blatant apathetic attitude. The girl was pulling a ring of her hair around her finger. Mike caught my eye and I sniggered. The bell rang, and everyone took their seats.

"Where's the teacher?" The same girl asked. I stood up and placed my bag on the table. 

"Let's talk about deduction." A series of confused looks passed around the class. 

"Who are you?" One kid called out.

"How old are you?!" Another kid yelled. I laughed, catching them off guard. 

"My name is Benjamin Ripley, and I am your new teacher."

"But you're, like, young!"

"I'm y'alls age, actually, and I'm a full agent. Now that we've got that out of the way, deduction." The class seemed to melt together, and soon it was done. Mike came up to me afterwards. 

"So you're really the teacher?"

"Yup. Good luck in Physical combat training, buddy. You'll need it." Mike chuckled and left the room, and I started pondering. 

I had taught the class about deduction, providing a few examples. Okay, this could be helpful. What do I know so far? I knew that I had been in a coma for 5 years. I knew that I was somehow an amazing spy with amazing reflexes. I knew that Catherine was somehow involved, and that I was "part of the CIA from birth". What did it all mean though? Erica walked in through the door. 

"Agent Hale."

"Hi, Ben. I-I-I-I have s-s-s-something y-you might find interesting." She didn't look at me at all, just at the desk, where she placed a slightly wrinkled manila folder. Her face was red, and she quickly left the room. She had been stuttering... Weird. I picked up the folder and flicked through it. The first page was shocking. It was pages of photos of me every year on my birthday, in the hospital bed. The glow-up was staggering. There were photos of me as a twelve year old. I cringed. It went up, and the boy in the bed drastically changed. I flipped to the next page. 

"Operation Aucipis..."