26-The other moles?

Just like ABR, there will only be 30 chapters. I will try and update twice today, and finish it this week. There will be a short hiatus before the sequel is released. I'm still brainstorming, but please let me know your ideas and what you want (Warner, what you want it meee). The next few chapters will be in Erica's POV. 

I raced out of the hospital wing and ran to the offices. Was my dad a mole? I had to find more evidence. 

"What would Ben do?!" I muttered to myself, pulling my hair. I was helpless. Now it was time to put the training I had been given to the test. Breathing in and out to quiet myself, I switched to what Ben referred to as 'Ice Queen mode'. I smirked as I snuck past the guards. 

My dad's office was easy to get into. When I was younger, I had taught myself how to pick a lock. Surprisingly, it only had a simple master lock on it. I snorted. It looked that I was more like my dad that he let on. I blocked the door with a chair. 

I began to ruffle through papers and tried to get into my dad's computer. I tried my name as the password. It didn't work. I sighed. Might as well get over it while I can. It wasn't the time to be sentimental and whiny. I tried different combinations. 

"C'mon!" I heard a shuffling sound outside the door. Deciding I wasn't going to get much out of this office, I grabbed the few papers I had deemed important, stuffed them up my jacket and jumped out the window, shimming down a tree. Shouts echoed from above. 

"Yo, Erica!" Chloe yelled from across the field. I flinched. I decided to put the Ice Queen hat on. Striding forward with confidence, I didn't even grace her with a smile. Chloe ran towards me and gathered me up in a hug, rubbing my back. 

"Is Ben okay?" My suspicions were growing. I faked a dry sob. 

"Yeah, yeah... His condition is stable. We don't know what caused it, but they found a small needle!" Just as I suspected, Chloe blanched.

Point one to Erica. I think I've got myself a mole.